You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

You're one of our best customers, Simon. You and the United States. :hail:

Today saw the appointment of a new head of Allied Bomber Command - Air Chief Marshal Sir Robert 'Kill the Japs' Forster. He's in our Chicago studio.

...which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London. :P

I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, you know, like a job on the buses, or digging the underground?

I'll tell you what, I'll be a bus conductor, and you can be a really funny passenger on a bus. :joker:

And now the conductor Otto Klemperer is hopping across the stage towards Blackhawkrush and trying to poke at him with a stick. I must say this is amazing. This is the first time at the Festival Hall that I have seen a violinist of Robert's calibre poked with a stick.

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. :coy:

He wants to go walkies.

And after the :beathorse: the oral sex.

The Polish Little Rude Plant. This remarkably smutty piece of flora was used by the Poles to ram up each other's...

Sshh! Well now, I understand that you, Mr. Framptonski, have a 50% bonus in the region of what you say. :blush:

It's a stunt, sir, an extra twenty guineas.
  • Like 1

Today saw the appointment of a new head of Allied Bomber Command - Air Chief Marshal Sir Robert 'Kill the Japs' Forster. He's in our Chicago studio.

I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, you know, like a job on the buses, or digging the underground?

I'll tell you what, I'll be a bus conductor, and you can be a really funny passenger on a bus. :joker:

And now the conductor Otto Klemperer is hopping across the stage towards Blackhawkrush and trying to poke at him with a stick. I must say this is amazing. This is the first time at the Festival Hall that I have seen a violinist of Robert's calibre poked with a stick.

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. :coy:

He wants to go walkies.

The Polish Little Rude Plant. This remarkably smutty piece of flora was used by the Poles to ram up each other's...

Sshh! Well now, I understand that you, Mr. Framptonski, have a 50% bonus in the region of what you say. :blush:

Never mind, it's not all it's cracked up to be. ;) Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Ken Buddha and his inflatable knees.
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

Never mind, it's not all it's cracked up to be. ;) Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Ken Buddha and his inflatable knees.

I mean, each of those feet he's got now weighs more than his whole body did before the elephantoplasty, and the tusks alone...
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

I mean, each of those feet he's got now weighs more than his whole body did before the elephantoplasty, and the tusks alone...

Well, how very interesting, because I'm now made entirely of tin. :AlienSmiley:
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

Tracy, what is the name of the metal alloy we get from zinc and copper?
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

The workers' control of the means of production? :beathorse:
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

Do you know that in our laboratories we have produced a cheese sandwich that can withstand an impact of 4,000 lbs per square inch?
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

Do you know that in our laboratories we have produced a cheese sandwich that can withstand an impact of 4,000 lbs per square inch?

The Big Cheese gets his at low tide tonight. :bang bang:
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

No time to lose - we must make for Moscow tonight.
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

No time to lose - we must make for Moscow tonight.

My lack of God, it's Simon Trotsky. :goodone:
  • Like 1

Meanwhile, Robert Blackhawk busily engaged in defending against the three great powers the province of Silesia..

Russia, Prussia and Austria were defeated thrice. Six dozen chests of hardcore captured. :madra:
  • Like 1

Meanwhile, Robert Blackhawk busily engaged in defending against the three great powers the province of Silesia..

Russia, Prussia and Austria were defeated thrice. Six dozen chests of hardcore captured. :madra:

I don't want to see anyone, O'Toole... tell him to go away.
  • Like 1

How shall we go away, Master? :unsure: Give us a sign.
  • Like 1

Look, get out you old rat-bag. Buzz off and shut up.
  • Like 1

Nobody cares what I think. I'm stupid. I'm muggins. I'm always the one that has to do everything. Nobody cares about me. :boohoo:
  • Like 1

Nobody cares what I think. I'm stupid. I'm muggins. I'm always the one that has to do everything. Nobody cares about me. :boohoo:

Well, she's got to come to terms with these things. 'Seemly.' 'Prodding.' 'Vac-u-um.' 'Leap.'
  • Like 1

Well, she's got to come to terms with these things. 'Seemly.' 'Prodding.' 'Vac-u-um.' 'Leap.'

Are you saying "NI" to that old woman? :yes: Oh, what sad times are these when a passing ruffian can say "NI" at will to old ladies.
  • Like 1

Are you saying "NI" to that old woman? :yes: Oh, what sad times are these when a passing ruffian can say "NI" at will to old ladies.

Yes, it's pantomime Princess Margaret and the pantomime goose and they're attacking the English pantomime horse and the Russian pantomime horse has got away.
  • Like 1

Yes, it's pantomime Princess Margaret and the pantomime goose and they're attacking the English pantomime horse and the Russian pantomime horse has got away.

Well, there you are. Three very well known faces from the racing world. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Well, there you are. Three very well known faces from the racing world. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well in fact there's still a few minutes to go before the main race on the card this afternoon - the Queen Victoria Handicap. So let's have a quick word with the winner of the last race, one of the season's top jockeys - Ronnie Mau-Mau.
  • Like 1

Well in fact there's still a few minutes to go before the main race on the card this afternoon - the Queen Victoria Handicap. So let's have a quick word with the winner of the last race, one of the season's top jockeys - Ronnie Mau-Mau.

Oh no, he's gone. But he left a message. Jack, where's that note that fellow left? :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

Dear TRF, I would like to be paid five guineas for saying something stupid about a television show. Yours sincerely, Mrs Simon Agro.

You naughty person. I'm afraid it's my unpleasant duty :( to inform you that you're banned.
  • Like 1

Dear TRF, I would like to be paid five guineas for saying something stupid about a television show. Yours sincerely, Mrs Simon Agro.

You naughty person. I'm afraid it's my unpleasant duty :( to inform you that you're banned.

Oh sod the thread, that's not important. But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be an admin. Forum administration opens doors. I'd be very quiet, I was a bit on edge just now but if I were an admin I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.
  • Like 1