You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

All right, Basil, you and the kid . :baabaa: :baabaa: :bang bang:

Goats. Underwater goats with snorkels and flippers.

No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell. :|

I decided to check Robert into a hotel while I visited the British Embassy to ask for help in returning to Cornwall.

Vera Simon, my little hedgehog, don't turn me away! :boohoo:

Please, please, please come and rescue me. I am in the tall tower of Swamp Castle!

Right, this the plan then. At 10.45 you, Reg, collect me and Ken in the van. :madra:

Well, Robert will be riding his Viking Super Roadster with the drop handlebars and the dual-thread wheel-rims, and with his Wiley-Prat 20:1 synchro-mesh he should experience difficulties on the sort of road surfaces they just don't get abroad.

Oh! Bicycle Repairman, how can I ever repay you? :wub:

Oh, and by the way, while you're out get us another couple of tellies would you, here's £180.

Good morning, I am a robber. :hi: Please don't panic, just hand over all your money.

I`m going straight out of here and I'm going to tell the police exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do this again. There, what do you think of that? What do you think of that?

I haven't got time to go chasing after him, there's violence to be done. :poke:

Like someone who attacks you with a pointed stick?

:no: Fetch the Comfy Chair!

Are you quite comfortable? Mr Robert, err... vis-a-vis your... rump.
  • Like 1

I decided to check Robert into a hotel while I visited the British Embassy to ask for help in returning to Cornwall.

Please, please, please come and rescue me. I am in the tall tower of Swamp Castle!

Right, this the plan then. At 10.45 you, Reg, collect me and Ken in the van. :madra:

Well, Robert will be riding his Viking Super Roadster with the drop handlebars and the dual-thread wheel-rims, and with his Wiley-Prat 20:1 synchro-mesh he should experience difficulties on the sort of road surfaces they just don't get abroad.

Oh, and by the way, while you're out get us another couple of tellies would you, here's £180.

Good morning, I am a robber. :hi: Please don't panic, just hand over all your money.

I`m going straight out of here and I'm going to tell the police exactly what you do to people and I'm going to make bloody sure that you never do this again. There, what do you think of that? What do you think of that?

Well, I arrived here by train at about 8:50, it's now 9:05, so I've been here approximately twelve minutes. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Well, I arrived here by train at about 8:50, it's now 9:05, so I've been here approximately twelve minutes. :ebert:

Of course the big question that everyone's asking here is, what about those split-crotch panties?
  • Like 1

Of course the big question that everyone's asking here is, what about those split-crotch panties?

Aye...but he hasn't signed the order yet, has he? :(
  • Like 1

Oh! Eh! You didn't ask me you asked him. He didn't ask me, he asked him. No, him!
  • Like 1

Oh! Eh! You didn't ask me you asked him. He didn't ask me, he asked him. No, him!

I will marry you, but please make up your minds. Please don't trifle with my affections. :coy:
  • Like 1

`I Married Three Rabbit Jelly Moulds'!

'I dream of Jeannie" with the light brown hair. :wub:

So Miss Robert returned to her typing and dreamed her little dreamy dreams, unaware as she was of the cruel trick fate had in store...
  • Like 1

So Miss Robert returned to her typing and dreamed her little dreamy dreams, unaware as she was of the cruel trick fate had in store...

From now on, I want you all to call me "Loretta." :mwah:
  • Like 1

Yes. It's not a very good name, is it? But we are nice and we shall attend to your every, every need!
  • Like 1

Yes. It's not a very good name, is it? But we are nice and we shall attend to your every, every need!

First, you must find another shrubbery. Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with a herring! :popcorn:
  • Like 1

First, you must find another shrubbery. Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with a herring! :popcorn:

We're going to show you a post from another thread, and ask you to guess where the fish is, but, if you think you know, don't keep it to yourselves!
  • Like 1

We're going to show you a post from another thread, and ask you to guess where the fish is, but, if you think you know, don't keep it to yourselves!

The answer is coming up on your screens. Those of you who wish to play it the hard way, stand upside down with your head in a bucket of piranha fish. :spitwater:
  • Like 1

The answer is coming up on your screens. Those of you who wish to play it the hard way, stand upside down with your head in a bucket of piranha fish. :spitwater:

But you put a bucket over your head last time we said 'mattress'.
  • Like 1

Well, I have for a long time been suffering from a species of brain injury which I incurred during the rigors of childbirth. :yay:
  • Like 1

Well, I have for a long time been suffering from a species of brain injury which I incurred during the rigors of childbirth. :yay:

Don't say the kid's name, Vic!
  • Like 1

Don't say the kid's name, Vic!

Why, is he very rich? Is he a Lord or something? :no: Well look, this is very easy to settle. What is his name?
  • Like 1

Mr Smoke-too-much-so-I'd-better-cut-down-a-little-then.

Too much man, groovy, great scene. Great light show, baby. :smoke:

...plagues by appalling apprentice chemists from Ealing pretending to be hippies, and middle-class stockbrokers' wives busily buying identical holiday villas in suburban development plots...
  • Like 1

...plagues by appalling apprentice chemists from Ealing pretending to be hippies, and middle-class stockbrokers' wives busily buying identical holiday villas in suburban development plots...

On second thought, let's not go to Antwerp Camelot. It is a silly place. :nya nya:
  • Like 1

On second thought, let's not go to Antwerp Camelot. It is a silly place. :nya nya:

Defeat at the castle seems to have utterly disheartened King Robert. The ferocity of the Podbeskidzie taunting took him completely by surprise, and Robert became convinced that a new strategy was required if the quest for the Ekstraklasa were to be brought to a successful conclusion.
  • Like 1

Defeat at the castle seems to have utterly disheartened King Robert. The ferocity of the Podbeskidzie taunting took him completely by surprise, and Robert became convinced that a new strategy was required if the quest for the Ekstraklasa were to be brought to a successful conclusion.

Right, sorry about the Ekstraklasa bit, but you can't be too careful, you know. Have a look through these. :drool:
  • Like 1

Right, sorry about the Ekstraklasa bit, but you can't be too careful, you know. Have a look through these. :drool:

Er, never mind, never mind. How about 'A Hundred and One Ways to Start a Fight'?
  • Like 1