You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

:hi: WELCOME TO NORTH MALDEN :hi:

Well, this is a scheduled flight to Cuba.

The name of that country where they don't make any watches at all. :smoke:

Oh blimey, how time flies. Sadly we are reaching the end of yet another programme and so it is finale time. We are proud to be bringing to you one of the evergreen bucket kickers. Yes, the wonderful death of the famous English Admiral Nelson.

Because Drake was too clever for the German fleet. :cool:

Ze stupid English. Zey are prisoners and all they do is the sport.

Thirteen weeks of off-spin bowling. :popcorn:

The symbol of man's regeneration through radical Marxism...fair enough...but, but we never once get a chance to see him turn his off-breaks on that Brisbane sticky.

Well, we asked the first-night audience what they thought of that film... :moon: :facepalm: :boo hiss:

Oh, yes, yes, of course, course, I'm not criticizing, it's just, erm, well... I mean, uh, not quite the creation as we see it.

It's no good, loves. We'll have to leave it for now. Come back when everybody's settled down a bit. So that means we go over to the Art Room. :monalisa:

Could I speak to him please? It's the man from 'The Hay Wain'.

This is the man who brought our beloved Trotsky back to us. :codger:

Okay. Blackitt, Sturridge, and Walters, you take the buggers on the left flank.

No, no, we'll draw for it. That's the way we do things in the army. :madra:

Robertangelo, I want to have a word with you about this painting of yours, "The Last Supper."
  • Like 1

Oh blimey, how time flies. Sadly we are reaching the end of yet another programme and so it is finale time. We are proud to be bringing to you one of the evergreen bucket kickers. Yes, the wonderful death of the famous English Admiral Nelson.

The symbol of man's regeneration through radical Marxism...fair enough...but, but we never once get a chance to see him turn his off-breaks on that Brisbane sticky.

Well, we asked the first-night audience what they thought of that film... :moon: :facepalm: :boo hiss:

Oh, yes, yes, of course, course, I'm not criticizing, it's just, erm, well... I mean, uh, not quite the creation as we see it.

It's no good, loves. We'll have to leave it for now. Come back when everybody's settled down a bit. So that means we go over to the Art Room. :monalisa:

Robertangelo, I want to have a word with you about this painting of yours, "The Last Supper."

Lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes...yes? :unsure:
  • Like 1

This is a vegetarian thread only, we discuss no animal flesh of any kind. We're not only proud of that, we're smug about it.
  • Like 1

This is a vegetarian thread only, we discuss no animal flesh of any kind. We're not only proud of that, we're smug about it.

Come on little birdies...tweet tweet...come and see what mummy's got for you... :bang bang:
  • Like 1

Come on little birdies...tweet tweet...come and see what mummy's got for you... :bang bang:

Oh, I'm alive! I'm alive! Hello birds! Hello trees! I'm alive! Get off. I'm alive! Hava Nagila!
  • Like 1

Oh, I'm alive! I'm alive! Hello birds! Hello trees! I'm alive! Get off. I'm alive! Hava Nagila!

However, Simon has chosen a very obvious piece of cover. :16ton:
  • Like 1

You see, if you're five miles out over the English Channel with nothing but sea underneath you, there is a very great impetus to stay in the air.

Right, up on the table, arms out, fingers together, knees bent, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster...faster...faster, faster, faster, faster...now jump!

• Like 2

You see, if you're five miles out over the English Channel with nothing but sea underneath you, there is a very great impetus to stay in the air.

Right, up on the table, arms out, fingers together, knees bent, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster...faster...faster, faster, faster, faster...now jump!

You got very good marks. ( 9.8, 9.6, 9.4, 8.7 ) Very good marks. :ebert:
  • Like 2

It should send you back to Botty with a big lead.
  • Like 2

I have just won a Kellogg's Corn Flake competition.

• Like 2

For breakfast every day, 73 places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard.
  • Like 1

For breakfast every day, 73 places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard.

It's common sense, really. If they can't see you, they can't get you. :bacon:
  • Like 2

...that's very good! A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!
  • Like 2

I wish I had said that, Whistler. :sigh:
  • Like 2

Well I think I can help you there Robert, we're getting reports in from the AA that Picasso, Picasso has fallen off.
  • Like 2

Well I think I can help you there Robert, we're getting reports in from the AA that Picasso, Picasso has fallen off.

I'll tell you what you want, mate. You want a bloody photographer! That's you want. Not a bloody creative artist to crease you up.

• Like 2

I'll tell you what you want, mate. You want a bloody photographer! That's you want. Not a bloody creative artist to crease you up.

It's photo time. We're going to invite you to look at photographs of Tony Jacklin, Anthony Barber, Edgar Allan Poe, Katy Boyle, Reginald Maudling, and a loony.
  • Like 2

It's photo time. We're going to invite you to look at photographs of Tony Jacklin, Anthony Barber, Edgar Allan Poe, Katy Boyle, Reginald Maudling, and a loony.

And this is Uncle Ted at the side of the house. :codger:
  • Like 2

We'll show you more of that photo later in the program...unless we hear from Blackhawk or Ibanez...

• Like 2

We'll show you more of that photo later in the program...unless we hear from Blackhawk or Ibanez...

An excerpt from Carl French's latest film. Carl, we're all a little mystified by your claim that your new film stars Marilyn Monroe.
  • Like 2

An excerpt from Carl French's latest film. Carl, we're all a little mystified by your claim that your new film stars Marilyn Monroe.

:no: Do you know how old she is? She's 206.
  • Like 2

I'm 37. I'm 37, I'm not old!

• Like 1

Quite right. You don't want to come back from Sorrento to a dead admin. It'd be so anticlimactic. Yes, kill it now, that's what I say. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

Quite right. You don't want to come back from Sorrento to a dead admin. It'd be so anticlimactic. Yes, kill it now, that's what I say.

On a personal note, I'd just like to add my own admiration for you, 73, at what must be, after all, for you, a very difficult time. :rose:
  • Like 1