You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I'm afraid I'm going to have to operate. It's nothing to worry about although it is extremely dangerous. I shall be juggling with your life. :joker:

Oh dear, I've dropped it... Never mind. Here's another one.

Oh, is that all you've got? :martini: Well, he's got much more than you, :cosmo: so you'd better have some of his.

And thanks a lot for the gold and frankincense, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time.

Oh dear, how about brushes? Nylon or bristle? Strong-tufted, attractive colors. :ebert:

No. We have no call for it. We've quite enough of it without volunteers coming in here donating it.

Listen Cowboy. I got a job to do. It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps me away from Iceland, all right? :rage:

Well I, I think that, er, nobody who has gone abroad should be allowed back in the country. I mean, er, blimey, blimey if they're not keen enough to stay here when they're 'ere, why should we allow them back, er, at the tax-payers expense?

I will not be defeated! I will return to my country to fight against this new tyranny! :madra:

Can you give me a lift back?

:no: We usually come round on the B3339, you see, just before Bridgewater.
  • Like 1

I'm afraid I'm going to have to operate. It's nothing to worry about although it is extremely dangerous. I shall be juggling with your life. :joker:

Oh, is that all you've got? :martini: Well, he's got much more than you, :cosmo: so you'd better have some of his.

And thanks a lot for the gold and frankincense, er, but don't worry too much about the myrrh next time.

Oh dear, how about brushes? Nylon or bristle? Strong-tufted, attractive colors. :ebert:

No. We have no call for it. We've quite enough of it without volunteers coming in here donating it.

Listen Cowboy. I got a job to do. It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps me away from Iceland, all right? :rage:

Well I, I think that, er, nobody who has gone abroad should be allowed back in the country. I mean, er, blimey, blimey if they're not keen enough to stay here when they're 'ere, why should we allow them back, er, at the tax-payers expense?

I will not be defeated! I will return to my country to fight against this new tyranny! :madra:

Now, the Chaldeans, who used to inhabit the area in between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, their helmets were of the modular restrained kind of type.
  • Like 1

Now, the Chaldeans, who used to inhabit the area in between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, their helmets were of the modular restrained kind of type.

Professor Simon, there are some cricketers in the laboratory. :scared:
  • Like 1

Surely, Robert, you're the Chief Scientist at the Anthropological Research Institute, at Butley Down - an expert in what makes people change from one nationality to another.
  • Like 1

Surely, Robert, you're the Chief Scientist at the Anthropological Research Institute, at Butley Down - an expert in what makes people change from one nationality to another.

:yes: I have a friend who, as a result of his injuries thinks he's Clodagh Rogers.
  • Like 1

:yes: I have a friend who, as a result of his injuries thinks he's Clodagh Rogers.

And did those feet in ancient times, walk upon England's mountains green, And was the Holy Lamb of God...
  • Like 1

And did those feet in ancient times, walk upon England's mountains green, And was the Holy Lamb of God...

And that's the final entry. La derniere entree. Das final entry. And now, guten abend. Das scores. The scores. Les scores. Dei scores... :popcorn:
  • Like 1

And that's the final entry. La derniere entree. Das final entry. And now, guten abend. Das scores. The scores. Les scores. Dei scores... :popcorn:

Number two has missed her - he's taken to the full back - only the full back to beat and she has scored! The Lady Mayoress has scored, it's eleven points to three.
  • Like 1

Number two has missed her - he's taken to the full back - only the full back to beat and she has scored! The Lady Mayoress has scored, it's eleven points to three.

I thought Hurst played well :chickendance: but I prefer to watch Palace nowadays.
  • Like 1

I thought Hurst played well :chickendance: but I prefer to watch Palace nowadays.

A hundred times, in letters ten foot high, all the way around the palace!
  • Like 1

:hi: WELCOME TO NORTH MALDEN :hi:

Well, this is a scheduled flight to Cuba.

The name of that country where they don't make any watches at all. :smoke:

Oh blimey, how time flies. Sadly we are reaching the end of yet another programme and so it is finale time. We are proud to be bringing to you one of the evergreen bucket kickers. Yes, the wonderful death of the famous English Admiral Nelson.
  • Like 1

Oh blimey, how time flies. Sadly we are reaching the end of yet another programme and so it is finale time. We are proud to be bringing to you one of the evergreen bucket kickers. Yes, the wonderful death of the famous English Admiral Nelson.

Because Drake was too clever for the German fleet. :cool:
  • Like 1

Ze stupid English. Zey are prisoners and all they do is the sport.
  • Like 1

Thirteen weeks of off-spin bowling. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

The symbol of man's regeneration through radical Marxism...fair enough...but, but we never once get a chance to see him turn his off-breaks on that Brisbane sticky.
  • Like 1

The symbol of man's regeneration through radical Marxism...fair enough...but, but we never once get a chance to see him turn his off-breaks on that Brisbane sticky.

Well, we asked the first-night audience what they thought of that film... :moon: :facepalm: :boo hiss:
  • Like 1

Well, we asked the first-night audience what they thought of that film... :moon: :facepalm: :boo hiss:

Oh, yes, yes, of course, course, I'm not criticizing, it's just, erm, well... I mean, uh, not quite the creation as we see it.
  • Like 1

Oh, yes, yes, of course, course, I'm not criticizing, it's just, erm, well... I mean, uh, not quite the creation as we see it.

It's no good, loves. We'll have to leave it for now. Come back when everybody's settled down a bit. So that means we go over to the Art Room. :monalisa:
  • Like 1

It's no good, loves. We'll have to leave it for now. Come back when everybody's settled down a bit. So that means we go over to the Art Room. :monalisa:

Could I speak to him please? It's the man from 'The Hay Wain'.
  • Like 1

This is the man who brought our beloved Trotsky back to us. :codger:
  • Like 1

Okay. Blackitt, Sturridge, and Walters, you take the buggers on the left flank.
  • Like 1

Okay. Blackitt, Sturridge, and Walters, you take the buggers on the left flank.

No, no, we'll draw for it. That's the way we do things in the army. :madra:
  • Like 1