You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Sshh dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it! :drool:

I think you're the silliest person we've ever had on this thread, and so I'm going to ask you to have dinner with me.

Oh, one word of warning sir, a little tip...don't have any of the vicar over there. :ph34r:

I think it must be one of them crackpot religions.

O Lord, please don't burn us, don't grill or toast your flock.

Don't put us on the barbecue, or simmer us in stock.

Don't braise or bake or boil us, or stir-fry us in a wok.

'But who's going to do the cooking tonight? Roddy's got a mouthful...'

Listen, before he got fixing, he used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. :coy:

The hunger marches, the East End riots, the collapse of the Labour Government in 1931...

The workers control of the means of production? The struggle of the urban proletariat?

Yes, today in Britain there is a new wave of interest in politics and politicians.

The Silly Party has held Leicester. This is largely as I predicted, except that the Silly Party won. I think this is largely due to the number of votes cast.

But apart from attacking that prurient hot-bed of left-wing continentalism at Shepherds Bush, what else do these ordinary mums think? Do they accept Hegelianism?

I don't mind, I don't mind. It's just nice to be here, Reverend. :wub:

He in turn has been revealed by D'Arcy as something less than an honest man. Sybil feels once again a resurgence of her old affection and she and Balreau return to her little house in Clermont-Ferrand, the kind of two-up, two-down house that most French workers throughout the European Community are living in today.

Meanwhile, Frederick William had married George's only daughter. :hi:

Bob and Janet have eaten Mr Farquar's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs Elsmore's marriage is threatened by Doug's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness.

Um, I'm terribly sorry. This is not in fact "Match of the Day" :eyeroll: , it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie.

Well, if it's not a personal question, are you a virgin?

That's all right sir, we get all sorts of lines in here. 73 will be along to abuse you in a few moments. :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 2

Sshh dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it! :drool:

I think you're the silliest person we've ever had on this thread, and so I'm going to ask you to have dinner with me.

Oh, one word of warning sir, a little tip...don't have any of the vicar over there. :ph34r:

I think it must be one of them crackpot religions.

O Lord, please don't burn us, don't grill or toast your flock.

Don't put us on the barbecue, or simmer us in stock.

Don't braise or bake or boil us, or stir-fry us in a wok.

'But who's going to do the cooking tonight? Roddy's got a mouthful...'

Listen, before he got fixing, he used to get through four Jehovah's witnesses a day. :coy:

The hunger marches, the East End riots, the collapse of the Labour Government in 1931...

The workers control of the means of production? The struggle of the urban proletariat?

Yes, today in Britain there is a new wave of interest in politics and politicians.

The Silly Party has held Leicester. This is largely as I predicted, except that the Silly Party won. I think this is largely due to the number of votes cast.

But apart from attacking that prurient hot-bed of left-wing continentalism at Shepherds Bush, what else do these ordinary mums think? Do they accept Hegelianism?

I don't mind, I don't mind. It's just nice to be here, Reverend. :wub:

He in turn has been revealed by D'Arcy as something less than an honest man. Sybil feels once again a resurgence of her old affection and she and Balreau return to her little house in Clermont-Ferrand, the kind of two-up, two-down house that most French workers throughout the European Community are living in today.

Meanwhile, Frederick William had married George's only daughter. :hi:

Bob and Janet have eaten Mr Farquar's goldfish during an Oxfam lunch, and Mrs Elsmore's marriage is threatened by Doug's insistence that he is on a different level of consciousness.

Um, I'm terribly sorry. This is not in fact "Match of the Day" :eyeroll: , it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie.

Well, if it's not a personal question, are you a virgin?

That's all right sir, we get all sorts of lines in here. 73 will be along to abuse you in a few moments. :fuckwithadmin:

You make me sad. But so be it. Come Patsy.
  • Like 2

You've finished. :yes: "The vicar sits."

What goddess doth the storm toss'd mariner offer her most tempestuous prayers to?

A blessing! A blessing from the Lord! God be praised!

No, no, no, no, next to that. :codger:
  • Like 1

What goddess doth the storm toss'd mariner offer her most tempestuous prayers to?

No... you don't go as far as the table. You go into the room, right?... on your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library, and to your left is the sideboard.
  • Like 1

No... you don't go as far as the table. You go into the room, right?... on your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library, and to your left is the sideboard.

:no: I'm looking for Lake Pahoe...Ah, thank you very much. Come on men, downstairs.
  • Like 1

:no: I'm looking for Lake Pahoe...Ah, thank you very much. Come on men, downstairs.

Yes, and I could have dry sherry on the roof and Amontillado in the underground tank!
  • Like 2

Yes, and I could have dry sherry on the roof and Amontillado in the underground tank!

Mind you, Simon's as good as gold in the morning. I've got to hand it to him. But come lunchtime it's a bottle of :macallan:
  • Like 2

Mind you, Simon's as good as gold in the morning. I've got to hand it to him. But come lunchtime it's a bottle of :macallan:

What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in t'morning to fly to Paris, back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve?
  • Like 2

What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in t'morning to fly to Paris, back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve?

Er, well for a time, I ran the Upper Science Library. :hail:
  • Like 2

I nearly got in at Hendon...

• Like 2

73 von Zeppelin was born in Constance in 1838, the brother of Barry Zeppelin, the least talented of the fourteen Zeppelin brothers.
  • Like 2

73 von Zeppelin was born in Constance in 1838, the brother of Barry Zeppelin, the least talented of the fourteen Zeppelin brothers.

He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called Incontinentia...Incontinentia Buttocks. :drool:
  • Like 2

He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called Incontinentia...Incontinentia Buttocks. :drool:

She's got a big bottom.
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom.

We were wondering if you could see your way clear to giving us a quick visual... :popcorn:
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom.

We were wondering if you could see your way clear to giving us a quick visual... :popcorn:

Number five: the naughty bits.

• Like 2

She's got a big bottom.

Five is right out! Foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. :16ton: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom.

Five is right out! Foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. :16ton:

And because I'm so evil, you'll all die the slow way -- under the drill!

• Like 2

She's got a big bottom.

How could you miss, 73? :blink: Go and practice. I'm so sorry, Ibanez. Do you mind waiting in SOCN?
  • Like 2

She's got a big bottom.

How could you miss, 73? :blink: Go and practice. I'm so sorry, Ibanez. Do you mind waiting in SOCN?

You find it's easy to make yourself invisible. You can defy time and space, and you can turn violent criminals into frogs.
  • Like 2

You find it's easy to make yourself invisible. You can defy time and space, and you can turn violent criminals into frogs.

Oh yes, I am most certainly invisible. People pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction. Even now you yourself, you do hardly notice me.

• Like 2

Oh yes, I am most certainly invisible. People pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction. Even now you yourself, you do hardly notice me.

This often ignored minority is very rarely brought to the attention of the general public. The average man in the street scarcely gives a second thought to these extremely well-off people.
  • Like 2

This often ignored minority is very rarely brought to the attention of the general public. The average man in the street scarcely gives a second thought to these extremely well-off people.

Er...I forget my name for the moment but I am a merchant banker. :cool:
  • Like 2