You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Is your uh, is your wife a sport, eh? Likes games, eh? Knew she would, say no more, nudge nudge?

You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk.'
  • Like 1

Is your uh, is your wife a sport, eh? Likes games, eh? Knew she would, say no more, nudge nudge?

You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk.'

The kooky oddball laugh-a-minute fun-a-plenty world of Simon's unnatural sexual practices. :blush:
  • Like 1

The kooky oddball laugh-a-minute fun-a-plenty world of Simon's unnatural sexual practices. :blush:

I'm afraid I seem to have strayed somewhat from my original brief. But in a nutshell: sex is more fun than logic.
  • Like 1

I'm afraid I seem to have strayed somewhat from my original brief. But in a nutshell: sex is more fun than logic.

In Holland in the early part of the fifteenth century there was three things important to social legislation... :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:
  • Like 1

In Holland in the early part of the fifteenth century there was three things important to social legislation... :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

You'll have to say the bit about 'Our chief weapons are ...'
  • Like 1

THIS SPEECH HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA. :ebert:
  • Like 1

No Madam Robert, I'm a burglar, I burgle people. I just want to come in and ransack the flat. Honestly.
  • Like 2

No Madam Robert, I'm a burglar, I burgle people. I just want to come in and ransack the flat. Honestly.

You'd better take the bloody lupin too. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Well I've seen one. Well a little one... a picture of a... I've heard about them.
  • Like 2

Well I've seen one. Well a little one... a picture of a... I've heard about them.

Italian priests in custard, discussing vital matters of the day? :o
  • Like 3

I don't speak to priests, I go to the top. The Bishop.

• Like 2

There's a dead bishop in the lobby, sir. I don't know who keeps bringing them in here.

• Like 3

There's a dead bishop in the lobby, sir. I don't know who keeps bringing them in here.

Ahh, yes. Well, I think I should point out first, 73, in all fairness, that we are not in fact the rescue committee. However, I have been asked to read the following prepared statement on behalf of the Movement. 'We, the People's Front of TRF, brackets, officials, end brackets, do hereby convey our sincere fraternal and sisterly greetings to you, 73, on this, the occasion of your martyrdom.'
  • Like 2

Ahh, yes. Well, I think I should point out first, 73, in all fairness, that we are not in fact the rescue committee. However, I have been asked to read the following prepared statement on behalf of the Movement. 'We, the People's Front of TRF, brackets, officials, end brackets, do hereby convey our sincere fraternal and sisterly greetings to you, 73, on this, the occasion of your martyrdom.'

And we would like to commemorate Bastille Day, when we try to remember the names of all those from TRF who so gallantly gave their lives to keep China British.

• Like 2

And we would like to commemorate Bastille Day, when we try to remember the names of all those from TRF who so gallantly gave their lives to keep China British.

Yes, yes, speakee, speakee...me TRF's Blitish consul. :gumby:
  • Like 1

Exclusively on the thread today we have the Foreign Secretary, who has just returned from the bitter fighting in the Gulf of Amman. He's going to tell us about canoeing.
  • Like 1

Exclusively on the thread today we have the Foreign Secretary, who has just returned from the bitter fighting in the Gulf of Amman. He's going to tell us about canoeing.

But first, here's Jackie to tell you how to rid the world of all known diseases. :bang bang:
  • Like 1

But first, here's Jackie to tell you how to rid the world of all known diseases. :bang bang:

I am afraid he is suffering from what we doctors call whooping cough. That is the failure of the autonomic nervous section of the brain, to deal with the nerve impulses that enable you or I to retain some facts and eliminate others.
  • Like 1

I am afraid he is suffering from what we doctors call whooping cough. That is the failure of the autonomic nervous section of the brain, to deal with the nerve impulses that enable you or I to retain some facts and eliminate others.

You might even need a new brain. I'll have a look in the catalogue. Here we are. Battery lights, dynamo lights, rear lights, brains. :eh:
  • Like 1

You might even need a new brain. I'll have a look in the catalogue. Here we are. Battery lights, dynamo lights, rear lights, brains. :eh:

Look at it. Feel the quality. That's none of your goat.
  • Like 1

I quite like it. I really had my heart set on halibut. :pussy:

I can't tell the difference between Whizzo butter and this dead crab.

You're quite clearly suffering from a repressive libido complex. :rose:
  • Like 1