You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Look! We can't afford it. The TRF are short of money as it is! :|

Things aren't going very well back there. The poor cook's son has been put away again, and poor old Mrs Lerxt who does the washing up can hardly move her poor fingers, then there`s 73`s war wound...

Its time to do something! SOmethings ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better wait here. I'll get a cloth. :ph34r:

My nipples explode with delight!

We'll be talking later on to the man who believes that milk yields can be increased dramatically, but first a Farming Club special, the life of Tchaikovsky.

This calls for immediate discussion!!!

Is there still time to confront it, let alone solve it, or is it too late? What are the figures, what are the facts, what do people mean when they talk about things?

That's next door. It's being-hit-on-the-head lessons in here.

Look, would you mind going away. I'm trying to examine this man. :smash:

Mr. Lerxt, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong.

If you can spot one. :bitchslap: What?

And I believe you're working on an anagram version of Shakespeare?

No, no, I'm taking him off that. Er, because I've got something lined up for him next week that I think is very much more up his street. He is going to eat Chichester Cathedral. :D
  • Like 2

Things aren't going very well back there. The poor cook's son has been put away again, and poor old Mrs Lerxt who does the washing up can hardly move her poor fingers, then there`s 73`s war wound...

Its time to do something! SOmethings ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be talking later on to the man who believes that milk yields can be increased dramatically, but first a Farming Club special, the life of Tchaikovsky.

Is there still time to confront it, let alone solve it, or is it too late? What are the figures, what are the facts, what do people mean when they talk about things?

Mr. Lerxt, there's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong.

No, no, I'm taking him off that. Er, because I've got something lined up for him next week that I think is very much more up his street. He is going to eat Chichester Cathedral. :D

If we took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy, would it?
  • Like 2

This was put up for five pounds and thirty bob for Janet. :atickhum:
  • Like 2

Just Janet like photography?

• Like 2

We'll show you more of that photo later in the thread. Unless we hear from Blackhawkrush or IbanezJem.

• Like 3

We'll show you more of that photo later in the thread. Unless we hear from Blackhawkrush or IbanezJem.

Well, would you remember a man six foot nine inches high, fortyish, and he's got a long scar from here to here and absolutely no nose?
  • Like 2

Well, would you remember a man six foot nine inches high, fortyish, and he's got a long scar from here to here and absolutely no nose?

Well, he finds it difficult to get to sleep on his own, so I said he could sleep with us. :coy: :coy: :coy:
  • Like 2

Well, he finds it difficult to get to sleep on his own, so I said he could sleep with us. :coy: :coy: :coy:

Well mind you do - his droppings are enormous.
  • Like 1

You ordered it through the Book of the Month Club. Three hundred weight of heavy droppings. Where do you want it?

• Like 2

You ordered it through the Book of the Month Club. Three hundred weight of heavy droppings. Where do you want it?

Ja. In our sitting room. :yay: It's a kind of sitting room.
  • Like 2

Well I'll go, I'll go to the foot of our stairs. Ee ecky thump put wood in 'ole, muther.
  • Like 2

Well I'll go, I'll go to the foot of our stairs. Ee ecky thump put wood in 'ole, muther.

And mind you don't get seduced. :tsk:
  • Like 2

The only way to bring the crime figures down is to reduce the number of offences - get it out in the open - I know I have.
  • Like 2

The only way to bring the crime figures down is to reduce the number of offences - get it out in the open - I know I have.

Well, Mr. Johnson's son Kevin, he don't go out anymore. He comes back from wrestling and locks himself in his room. :ph34r:
  • Like 2

Well, Mr. Johnson's son Kevin, he don't go out anymore. He comes back from wrestling and locks himself in his room. :ph34r:

I shall enter the house and attempt to remove Blackhawkrush. I shall be aided by the sound of sombre music, played on gramophone records, and also by the chanting of laments by the men of Q Division.
  • Like 2

I shall enter the house and attempt to remove Blackhawkrush. I shall be aided by the sound of sombre music, played on gramophone records, and also by the chanting of laments by the men of Q Division.

And we'd better not risk another frontal assault, that blackhawk's dynamite!

• Like 2

Blimey, I mean if it was a big war somebody could get hurt. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Sir Robert the Not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-73 who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor,who had nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill; and the aptly named Sir Not-appearing-in-this-thread. Together they formed a band whose names and deeds were to be retold throughout the centuries, the Knights of the Rush Forum. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

Sir Robert the Not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-73 who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor,who had nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill; and the aptly named Sir Not-appearing-in-this-thread. Together they formed a band whose names and deeds were to be retold throughout the centuries, the Knights of the Rush Forum.

Right, that's the motion to get on with it, passed with one abstention. :eyeroll: I now propose that we go without further ado.
  • Like 2

Sir Robert the Not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-73 who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor,who had nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill; and the aptly named Sir Not-appearing-in-this-thread. Together they formed a band whose names and deeds were to be retold throughout the centuries, the Knights of the Rush Forum.

Right, that's the motion to get on with it, passed with one abstention. :eyeroll: I now propose that we go without further ado.

RUN AWAY!!!

• Like 2

RUN AWAY!!!

Wasn't 73 great, my boy? :wub: The way he kept fighting after his head came off.
  • Like 1

RUN AWAY!!!

Wasn't 73 great, my boy? :wub: The way he kept fighting after his head came off.

So unless you have brain cells, or have completed the process of evolution, there's a wonderful day ahead!
  • Like 1

RUN AWAY!!!

So unless you have brain cells, or have completed the process of evolution, there's a wonderful day ahead!

Fantastic darling, you were brilliant. No, no, it was the best you ever did. It was absolutely super. :notworthy: :blah: :notworthy:

RUN AWAY!!!

Fantastic darling, you were brilliant. No, no, it was the best you ever did. It was absolutely super. :notworthy: :blah: :notworthy:

A truly amazing twit....

RUN AWAY!!!

A truly amazing twit....

Bartosz Zmarzlik has never let me down. He's the pluckiest goddamn fighter I've ever seen. :D-13:
  • Like 1