You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Mr Smoke-too-much-so-I'd-better-cut-down-a-little-then.

Too much man, groovy, great scene. Great light show, baby. :smoke:

...plagues by appalling apprentice chemists from Ealing pretending to be hippies, and middle-class stockbrokers' wives busily buying identical holiday villas in suburban development plots...

On second thought, let's not go to Antwerp Camelot. It is a silly place. :nya nya:

Defeat at the castle seems to have utterly disheartened King Robert. The ferocity of the Podbeskidzie taunting took him completely by surprise, and Robert became convinced that a new strategy was required if the quest for the Ekstraklasa were to be brought to a successful conclusion.

Right, sorry about the Ekstraklasa bit, but you can't be too careful, you know. Have a look through these. :drool:

Er, never mind, never mind. How about 'A Hundred and One Ways to Start a Fight'?

I'm already married! :gumby:
  • Like 1

...plagues by appalling apprentice chemists from Ealing pretending to be hippies, and middle-class stockbrokers' wives busily buying identical holiday villas in suburban development plots...

On second thought, let's not go to Antwerp Camelot. It is a silly place. :nya nya:

Defeat at the castle seems to have utterly disheartened King Robert. The ferocity of the Podbeskidzie taunting took him completely by surprise, and Robert became convinced that a new strategy was required if the quest for the Ekstraklasa were to be brought to a successful conclusion.

Right, sorry about the Ekstraklasa bit, but you can't be too careful, you know. Have a look through these. :drool:

Er, never mind, never mind. How about 'A Hundred and One Ways to Start a Fight'?

Hmm. Well, why do they have so many children?
  • Like 1

:hug2: Simon Wymer! This is for your benefit. Would you kindly wake up? I've no intention of going through this all again.
  • Like 1

:hug2: Simon Wymer! This is for your benefit. Would you kindly wake up? I've no intention of going through this all again.

Ah, no, no. My name is spelt 'Simon' but it's pronounced 'Throatwobbler Mangrove'.
  • Like 1

Ah, no, no. My name is spelt 'Simon' but it's pronounced 'Throatwobbler Mangrove'.

Ah, capisco, mile grazie signor... :cheers:
  • Like 1

It's alright - don't worry about Robert... he's English really.
  • Like 1

:yes: I in your Peterborough Lincolnshire was given birth to. Am retired vvvvindow cleaner.
  • Like 1

:yes: I in your Peterborough Lincolnshire was given birth to. Am retired vvvvindow cleaner.

Still, what is washing when we are on the verge of a great scientific breakthrough?
  • Like 1

Still, what is washing when we are on the verge of a great scientific breakthrough?

I have just won a Kellogg's Corn Flake Competition. I got the ball in exactly the right place. :chickendance:
  • Like 1

I have just won a Kellogg's Corn Flake Competition. I got the ball in exactly the right place. :chickendance:

Oh, yeah, yeah - well, you see, it's just that we're not, as yet, totally satisfied with the grounds of your claim
  • Like 1

Oh, yeah, yeah - well, you see, it's just that we're not, as yet, totally satisfied with the grounds of your claim

I find the grounds delightful and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and when she gets going... :blush:
  • Like 1

I find the grounds delightful and the servants most attentive and particularly the little serving maid with the great big knockers, and when she gets going... :blush:

Thank you very much, I've gone through that stage. I've managed to find you four very nice silver spoons.
  • Like 1

Thank you very much, I've gone through that stage. I've managed to find you four very nice silver spoons.

Why, a Sumerian drinking vessel of the fourth dynasty. Today! :guitar:
  • Like 1

Why, a Sumerian drinking vessel of the fourth dynasty. Today! :guitar:

Yeah, I'll have six bottles of Chateau Latour Forty-five...
  • Like 1

You're one of our best customers, Simon. You and the United States. :hail:

Today saw the appointment of a new head of Allied Bomber Command - Air Chief Marshal Sir Robert 'Kill the Japs' Forster. He's in our Chicago studio.
  • Like 1

Today saw the appointment of a new head of Allied Bomber Command - Air Chief Marshal Sir Robert 'Kill the Japs' Forster. He's in our Chicago studio.

...which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London. :P
  • Like 1

I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, you know, like a job on the buses, or digging the underground?
  • Like 1

I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, you know, like a job on the buses, or digging the underground?

I'll tell you what, I'll be a bus conductor, and you can be a really funny passenger on a bus. :joker:
  • Like 1

I'll tell you what, I'll be a bus conductor, and you can be a really funny passenger on a bus. :joker:

And now the conductor Otto Klemperer is hopping across the stage towards Blackhawkrush and trying to poke at him with a stick. I must say this is amazing. This is the first time at the Festival Hall that I have seen a violinist of Robert's calibre poked with a stick.
  • Like 1

And now the conductor Otto Klemperer is hopping across the stage towards Blackhawkrush and trying to poke at him with a stick. I must say this is amazing. This is the first time at the Festival Hall that I have seen a violinist of Robert's calibre poked with a stick.

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. :coy:
  • Like 1

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. :coy:

He wants to go walkies.
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

And after the :beathorse: the oral sex.
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

The Polish Little Rude Plant. This remarkably smutty piece of flora was used by the Poles to ram up each other's...
  • Like 1

He wants to go walkies.

The Polish Little Rude Plant. This remarkably smutty piece of flora was used by the Poles to ram up each other's...

Sshh! Well now, I understand that you, Mr. Framptonski, have a 50% bonus in the region of what you say. :blush:
  • Like 1