You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I see, well, you want our 'Life and Soul of the Party' tape then, I think. :LMAO:

And now for something completely different - a man with a tape recorder up his brother's nose. :clap:

Now, when I've got these antlers on - when I've got these antlers on I am dictating and when I take them off :moose: I am not dictating.

Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretty nasti. :outtahere:

I'm up to here with it, I'm sick to death. I can't take you any longer so I've come to see it. :rage:

Yes, well, what we normally suggest for a beginner such as yourself is that you put your alarm clock back ten minutes in the morning, so you can wake up, look at the clock and use the phrase immediately. :givebeer:

Well, I feel that they have missed the whole point of my disease. :spitwater:

:sigh: If you want to get anything done in this country, you've got to complain till you're blue in the mouth.

Good, well lets have a look at it, shall we? Oh damn, damn, damn, damn... damn this wretched bag... oh the wretched, damn, bloody, little bag. It's the one thing I hate about being a doctor - it's this wretched bloody little bag! :boohoo:

How much do you want for that briefcase? Not for sale, what does that mean? :huh:

I see, well, you want our 'Life and Soul of the Party' tape then, I think. :LMAO:

And now for something completely different - a man with a tape recorder up his brother's nose. :clap:

Now, when I've got these antlers on - when I've got these antlers on I am dictating and when I take them off :moose: I am not dictating.

I'm up to here with it, I'm sick to death. I can't take you any longer so I've come to see it. :rage:

Yes, well, what we normally suggest for a beginner such as yourself is that you put your alarm clock back ten minutes in the morning, so you can wake up, look at the clock and use the phrase immediately. :givebeer:

:sigh: If you want to get anything done in this country, you've got to complain till you're blue in the mouth.

Good, well lets have a look at it, shall we? Oh damn, damn, damn, damn... damn this wretched bag... oh the wretched, damn, bloody, little bag. It's the one thing I hate about being a doctor - it's this wretched bloody little bag! :boohoo:

How much do you want for that briefcase? Not for sale, what does that mean? :huh:

Did you kill all the guards? They cost fifty pounds each. :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

They had me in manacles. It's not exactly friendly, is it? :wtf:
  • Like 1

I... I merely meant, Your Majesty, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark. :moon:
  • Like 1

I... I merely meant, Your Majesty, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark. :moon:

I still can't see it. :blink:
  • Like 1

She can take it off at night, unless she wants to read, of course. And don't ask her too many questions because it will get hot. If you do have any trouble here is my card. :pokercards:
  • Like 1

She can take it off at night, unless she wants to read, of course. And don't ask her too many questions because it will get hot. If you do have any trouble here is my card. :pokercards:

Oooh. 'Confuse-a-Cat Limited'. :macallan: :pussy: :macallan:
  • Like 1

We interrupt this thread to apologise for this unwarranted attack by the supporting feature. Luckily, we have been prepared for this eventuality, and are now taking steps to remedy it. :smash: :fury: Thank you.
  • Like 1

We interrupt this thread to apologise for this unwarranted attack by the supporting feature. Luckily, we have been prepared for this eventuality, and are now taking steps to remedy it. :smash: :fury: Thank you.

We mustn't fight each other. Surely we should be united against the common enemy. :bang bang: :coffee:
  • Like 1

We mustn't fight each other. Surely we should be united against the common enemy. :bang bang: :coffee:

This is Howard Katzenberg from Philadelphia. :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 1

Is there Heaven and Hell? :tempted: Do we reincarnate?

Is there Heaven and Hell? :tempted: Do we reincarnate?

Ah, no thank you. We're not Church people, thank you. :smoke:
  • Like 1

May I ask you to reconsider. :whip: You wouldn't regret this.

Oh, yes, it's staggeringly popular in this manor, squire. :crazy:

I say, what a simply super day. It's so, you know, sunny. :sundog: I say, anyone for tennis?
  • Like 1

I say, what a simply super day. It's so, you know, sunny. :sundog: I say, anyone for tennis?

Here are just a few of the results: Billie-Jean King eaten in straight sets, Laver smothered whole after winning the first set, and Poncho Gonzales, serving as well as I've never seen him, with some superb volleys and decisive return volleys off the back hand, was sucked through the net at match point and swallowed whole in just under two minutes. :rose:
  • Like 1

Here are just a few of the results: Billie-Jean King eaten in straight sets, Laver smothered whole after winning the first set, and Poncho Gonzales, serving as well as I've never seen him, with some superb volleys and decisive return volleys off the back hand, was sucked through the net at match point and swallowed whole in just under two minutes. :rose:

And it's beginning to look like another gold for Britain. :cool:
  • Like 1

What is your favorite color? :codger:
  • Like 1

Quiet! :bitchslap: Silly person. Guards, search the house.
  • Like 1

Hey! You've got two legs missing! And that's a false feeler Marcus! Blimey! :oops:
  • Like 1

Hey! You've got two legs missing! And that's a false feeler Marcus! Blimey! :oops:

:yes: I'm...I'm not a complete man anymore.
  • Like 1

:aliensmiley: I met a traveller in an antique land, Who said 'Six vast and trunkless legs of stone, Stand in the desert".
  • Like 1

:aliensmiley: I met a traveller in an antique land, Who said 'Six vast and trunkless legs of stone, Stand in the desert".

His father, a free-lance bishop, was married to Verna Plachenka (Julie Christie) but secretly deeply in love with Margo Farenko (Shirley Abicair) :hug2:
  • Like 1

His father, a free-lance bishop, was married to Verna Plachenka (Julie Christie) but secretly deeply in love with Margo Farenko (Shirley Abicair) :hug2:

Oates, played by your very own lovely Terence Lemming, who is an English cockney officer seconded to the US Navy, and Bowers played by Seymour Fortescue, the Olympic pole vaulter. :yay:
  • Like 1

Oates, played by your very own lovely Terence Lemming, who is an English cockney officer seconded to the US Navy, and Bowers played by Seymour Fortescue, the Olympic pole vaulter. :yay:

Unable today to score more than fifteen on our disgustometer. :boo hiss:
  • Like 1