You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Now, what's to be done? Tell me sir, have you confused your New World Woman recently? :geddy: :Neil: :Alex:

Well, poor pet, she was like a lost lamb in an abattoir.

And the blood goes pssssssshh in slow motion. :o

Well, we're going to kick straight off this week with our Mortuary Quiz, so have your pens and pencils ready.

With a large piece of wet paper. Turn the paper over - turn the paper over keeping your eye on the :16ton:

Look...look, smarty pants, the sixteen-ton weight is just one way of dealing with the raspberry killer. There are millions of others!

Covered in glory, Sir Your_Lion rode home to West Yorkshire to see his beloved wife, but all was not well.

Just a twig brushing against the window. ;)

I've been pushed around long enough. This is it. This is your moment Arthur Pewtey - this is it Arthur Pewtey. At last you're a man! :rage:

All right, Dierdre, come out of there

Well, slip it to me my good chap and let me eye the contents.
  • Like 2

Now, what's to be done? Tell me sir, have you confused your New World Woman recently? :geddy: :Neil: :Alex:

Well, we're going to kick straight off this week with our Mortuary Quiz, so have your pens and pencils ready.

With a large piece of wet paper. Turn the paper over - turn the paper over keeping your eye on the :16ton:

Look...look, smarty pants, the sixteen-ton weight is just one way of dealing with the raspberry killer. There are millions of others!

Covered in glory, Sir Your_Lion rode home to West Yorkshire to see his beloved wife, but all was not well.

I've been pushed around long enough. This is it. This is your moment Arthur Pewtey - this is it Arthur Pewtey. At last you're a man! :rage:

Full frontal nudity? Yes I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part. :blush:
  • Like 2

Full frontal nudity? Yes I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part. :blush:

:lol: I think it's a joke, sir...like "Sillius Soddus."
  • Like 2

Did it worry you that he, for example, stitched people's legs together?
  • Like 2

The Pope gave Cardinal Ximinez of Spain leave to move without let of hindrance. :huh:
  • Like 2

The Pope gave Cardinal Ximinez of Spain leave to move without let of hindrance. :huh:

Up on the table! Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster... faster... faster... faster, faster, faster, faster - now jump!
  • Like 2

Up on the table! Arms out, fingers together, knees bent, now, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster... faster... faster... faster, faster, faster, faster - now jump!

I have done nearly twelve feet unofficially. :cool:
  • Like 2

You wouldn't regret this. Think of the tourist trade.
  • Like 2

Oh yes, I like them. I mean, they think well, don't they? :hug2:
  • Like 2

Sorry, I'm late, Robert - I've been wrestling with Plato.
  • Like 2

And here is the result of the Epilogue: God exists by two falls to a submission. :angel:
  • Like 2

And here is the result of the Epilogue: God exists by two falls to a submission. :angel:

Oh, all right, then. You can see him for one minute, but not one second more. Do you understand?
  • Like 2

Who's giving the orders round here? You're a greengrocer, I'm an insurance salesman. :bitchslap:

Yes, but an argument isn't just contradiction!

Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw. :smash:
  • Like 2

Who's giving the orders round here? You're a greengrocer, I'm an insurance salesman. :bitchslap:

Right, well I've got the shortest straw. So I decide what means we use to decide who's going to do... to... to... to er .... to do the thing ... to do the right thing. Now rank doesn't enter into this, but obviously if I should get through the lines, I will be in a very good position to recommend anyone, very highly, for a posthumous VC.
  • Like 2

Right, well I've got the shortest straw. So I decide what means we use to decide who's going to do... to... to... to er .... to do the thing ... to do the right thing. Now rank doesn't enter into this, but obviously if I should get through the lines, I will be in a very good position to recommend anyone, very highly, for a posthumous VC.

Well I mean, blimey, I mean if it was a big war somebody could be hurt. :o
  • Like 2

Silence! What is all this insolence? You will find yourself in gladiator school vewy quickly with wotten behaviour like that.
  • Like 2

Silence! What is all this insolence? You will find yourself in gladiator school vewy quickly with wotten behaviour like that.

Yeah.....after that I used to go round his flat every Sunday lunchtime to apologize and we'd shake hands and then he'd nail my head to the floor
  • Like 2

Yeah.....after that I used to go round his flat every Sunday lunchtime to apologize and we'd shake hands and then he'd nail my head to the floor

Oh, yes, there's the head. Yes, four centimetres. Five - six centimetres.
  • Like 2

The underwater version of 'Measure for Measure' :clap:

and further out to sea 'Hello Dolly' is also doing good business.

• Like 2

Some of them will have paid $920.000 million for the privilege of seeing this :cheerleader: get beaten up.
  • Like 2

Some of them will have paid $920.000 million for the privilege of seeing this :cheerleader: get beaten up.

They would select a victim and then threaten to beat him up if he paid the so-called protection money. :crazy:
  • Like 2

They would select a victim and then threaten to beat him up if he paid the so-called protection money. :crazy:

I wouldn't wish it on my son. He's a sensitive boy, already. :gumby:
  • Like 2