You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I don't want to seem stupid but it looks to me as though I'm a pound down on the whole deal. :huh:

Can I have fifty pounds to mend the shed?

And are you still intending to purchase this second shed, to bring you in line with your epithet? :wub:

Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see?

Mind you, I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine set of modern encyclopedias. :cool:

D'you not ken that the Galaxy of Andromeda is two million, two hundred thousand light years away?

It's all right. You wait here, I've got a car. :outtahere:

Oh, oh, I see, running away, 'eh? ... You yellow bastards!

Packing it in and packing it up. And sneaking away and buggering off. And chickening out :chickendance: and pissing off home.

And here is the neighbour who told us where they were: :bang bang: :blaze: Nobody likes a clever dick.

These IQ tests were thought to contain an unfair cultural bias against the penguin. For example, it didn't take into account the penguins extremely poor educational system.

Unless it's a male. :atickhum: Yes, looks fairly butch.

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy?

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. You couldn't afford me, dear. - Two - three -. I'd scratch your eyes out. Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy. Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that dolly colour sergeant, - two - three - , ooh-ho! :coy:
  • Like 2

I don't want to seem stupid but it looks to me as though I'm a pound down on the whole deal. :huh:

And are you still intending to purchase this second shed, to bring you in line with your epithet? :wub:

Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see?

Mind you, I don't know whether you've really considered the advantages of owning a really fine set of modern encyclopedias. :cool:

D'you not ken that the Galaxy of Andromeda is two million, two hundred thousand light years away?

Packing it in and packing it up. And sneaking away and buggering off. And chickening out :chickendance: and pissing off home.

And here is the neighbour who told us where they were: :bang bang: :blaze: Nobody likes a clever dick.

These IQ tests were thought to contain an unfair cultural bias against the penguin. For example, it didn't take into account the penguins extremely poor educational system.

And just what do you mean by that? Are you calling my old fictional comrade-in-arms a fairy?

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. You couldn't afford me, dear. - Two - three -. I'd scratch your eyes out. Don't come the brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military fairy. Whoops, don't look now girls the major's just minced in with that dolly colour sergeant, - two - three - , ooh-ho! :coy:

Gentlemen, it's now quite apparent that the enemy are not only fighting this war on the cheap, but they're also not taking it seriously.
  • Like 2

Gentlemen, it's now quite apparent that the enemy are not only fighting this war on the cheap, but they're also not taking it seriously.

Er... MacPherson... only this mission really is very dangerous. We're going to need both the chaps that you've got left
  • Like 2

Er... MacPherson... only this mission really is very dangerous. We're going to need both the chaps that you've got left

There is only me, sir.
  • Like 2

There is only me, sir.

Ah ha! The body. Now, we'll reconstruct the crime. I'll sit down here... :16ton:
  • Like 2

There is only me, sir.

Ah ha! The body. Now, we'll reconstruct the crime. I'll sit down here... :16ton:

Shut up! I'm in charge of this thread. Stand up! Sit down! Go moo! See? Right, now, on with the pixie hats!
  • Like 2

There is only me, sir.

Shut up! I'm in charge of this thread. Stand up! Sit down! Go moo! See? Right, now, on with the pixie hats!

The Big Cheese! :notworthy: :pizza: :notworthy:
  • Like 2

There is only me, sir.

The Big Cheese! :notworthy: :pizza: :notworthy:

There is no food in this high mountain!
  • Like 2

May I recommend the alligator puree? :codger:

Snap, snap, grin, grin, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!

Don't you 'shhhh' me. Eighteen years of total silence, and you 'shhhh' me!

I've kept my vow for eighteen years. Not a single, recognisable, articulate sound has passed my lips.

• Like 2

I've kept my vow for eighteen years. Not a single, recognisable, articulate sound has passed my lips.

This is my only line. Well, it's my only line!
  • Like 2

Oh, it'll make a change from plumbing. Dad! IbanezJem's got a television part!

... You missed him.

• Like 2

... You missed him.

No, no I think you're wrong there, Lion, with the right kind of going, he's going to be in there at the finish, Lion.
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

No, no I think you're wrong there, Lion, with the right kind of going, he's going to be in there at the finish, Lion.

Yeah, I reckon that if he could've lasted till the end of that first minute, he would've had the Killer worried.
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Yeah, I reckon that if he could've lasted till the end of that first minute, he would've had the Killer worried.

Fear? Mmm, yes, never been able to get that, can't do the mouth. I look all cross. It's a very fine line.
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Fear? Mmm, yes, never been able to get that, can't do the mouth. I look all cross. It's a very fine line.

I soiled my armour I was so scared! :unsure:
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Yes, rather jolly good...jolly good...jolly good...jolly good...no fear... :tsk:
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Yes, rather jolly good...jolly good...jolly good...jolly good...no fear... :tsk:

I've come for some free repetition of doubtful words on an inland telegram.
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Well that's all very well, sir, but this is an off-licence.
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Right, I'm not going to buy an ant from you now. :moon:
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Well, I'm very sorry, but you didn't pay!
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Look! I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth :bitchslap: F'tang. F'tang. Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Look! I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth :bitchslap: F'tang. F'tang.

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged. :|
  • Like 2

... You missed him.

Look! I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth :bitchslap: F'tang. F'tang.

These two old people are typical of the housing problem facing Britain's aged. :|

Just a minute - someone told you we all had toupees?
  • Like 2