OMG!!! OH MY GENSIS!! Steve Hackett To Perform "Seconds Out" In It's Entirety!!!! 2020-2021!

RUSHHEAD666

Love that record, wish the other three would get over them selves and do one more tour with Steve (I have no hope for Gabriel, guy can't even be bothered to put out more solo work).
  • Like 2

Love that record, wish the other three would get over them selves and do one more tour with Steve (I have no hope for Gabriel, guy can't even be bothered to put out more solo work).

I agree my prog son!!!

You must keep the torch lit young man. So much music on the Earth to explore!!

• Like 1

Here's another vote for that!!

I would agree also, except I’m not sure that Phil can be arsed to play the drums anymore, either.

But still, really cool that Hackett is doing this.

• Like 1

I keep f***ing missing Steve when he comes to LA. I will catch this one for sure.

How good would just a Hackett/Gabriel tour be. Hire a band, no need for the other chaps...

Scratch that - how about a Gabriel/Hackett album???

Edited by chemistry1973
  • Like 2

I keep f***ing missing Steve when he comes to LA. I will catch this one for sure.

How good would just a Hackett/Gabriel tour be. Hire a band, no need for the other chaps...

Scratch that - how about a Gabriel/Hackett album???

You kill me. A Gabriel/Hackett Record. What an idea!! You are making me think of a modern GTR record. Hmmmmmmmmm

Here is a weird idea for ya!

H.O.G.

Hackett, Oldfield, Gabriel

Simon Phillips on drums.

Tony Levin stick.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 4

If Phil Collins, Mike Rutherford, Tony Banks, and Steve Hackett were going out on a "Genesis Reunion Tour" to perform all of their "Seconds Out" c.d., and album, and they would have a Vancouver North American date, too, then I will probably consider going to it. Edited by Derek19