Didn't know where to ask about this. Chinese Coronavirus outbreak?

Entre_Perpetuo

It was only a matter of time...

I don’t think Winona and Janeane are gonna dance to that.

Now, it’s nearby in Fontana (home of the red rocker) at Kaiser and West Covina. I’ve been to that Kaiser a number of times since that’s who I’m with. The patient is from London, apparently.

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

No tune is more fitting now than the Bowie/Queen classic Under Pressure.

Signed,

Let me out

I have a hot date tonight dude. All restaurants and bars are still open here in Walnut Creek.

I just confirmed my table.

I asked her if she wanted to cancel, but she is all in!

No Fear here JB. It's raining and it's cold.

I'm going for it.

Earl you'll be in quarantine next week with the army guarding your street so make the most of it!

I wouldn't be going out tonight if I was still sick, but I'm glad to be almost back to normal so my immune system can chill.

Don't worry Pat!

I don't kiss on "The First Date."

Love,

Danko Jones

Earl doesn’t kiss on the first date. He does everything else though!

He gets his pants down :moon: at the first sign of :pussy:

I've lived my life in reverse boys. I have no regrets. Married young. Lasted 19 years. Two amazing girls.

But it's really not easy starting over in the love department.

Perhaps I have tried too hard.

But I will never give up.

If it's a numbers game then eventually I will find the answer to the love equation. But why should I care right?

I will never marry again.

I'm living for me Pat. I really don't care what people think. I was that nerd in high school. Shoved in lockers. Slammed into a garbage can.

When I fought back, I was picked up and body slammed to the concrete.

So?

Luckily I had a loving family, friends and RUSH back then.

Glad I am still a nerd.

"Be cool or be cast out" Pat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuNsJ3EauE

I prefer RATT PATT! LOL!

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I have a hot date tonight dude. All restaurants and bars are still open here in Walnut Creek.

I'm going for it.

Earl you'll be in quarantine next week with the army guarding your street so make the most of it!

I wouldn't be going out tonight if I was still sick, but I'm glad to be almost back to normal so my immune system can chill.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

Pants and undies down to his ankles with socks and shirt still on, he dives into the back seat of his lust mobile while proclaiming to his date, “Just so you know, I don’t kiss on the first date”

Oh gentlemen, and I use that word loosely. "Hold On Loosely" Pat before I get out my .38 Special. Mind?????

The date was good. Very interesting woman. Another Brazilian. So, yes Pat. How is my mind? I see to attract red hot Brazilian women, but for some reason there is always something that's off. If you label me with a mental disorder in public because of the way I have been on here over 16 years then that's your own judgement against me. But if you think I'm crazy, then these women I date are like Charles Fuckking Manson.

My persona on here is more based on entertainment, but I seem to offend some for my unfiltered R Rated writing. Why I am judged because I have no filter? I don't do drugs Pat. I rarely drink the hard shit. Never done cocaine in my life. Mary Jane puts me to sleep. Don't touch that shite. Do I enjoy beer? Heck yes.

I am ADD and a bit OCD. I'm a germaophoe and I have lots of Purell in stock, yet it's useless against Coronavirus.

I date a lot of women hoping to find "The One" again. Zoe tells me I try too hard, and I am finally seeing that dim light.

So far the grass really isn't greener on the other side.

So many cliches about dating.

I am tired of going though the weeds to find the green green grass.

To be honest this really isn't the best of days to date.

I need a break man.

So there was an cool old school Hair Metal Moment tonight, and by more coincidence I am cranking Motley Crue's "Shout At The Devil" which was in my cd player last night!

So I'm waiting for my date to arrive, and I see a black Bentley pull up. I see this older hot blonde get out of the driver's seat. It was Vince Neil's ex wife! One of my girlfriends know her very well, so I knew she lived in the East Bay.

Well there she was.

My table with my date was next to her and some older fella. They were just chatting having a cocktail.

The waiter came over and asked me what I wanted to drink.

I said I'll have a Peroni please. He told me they were all out.

So I said, ok, I will have a Corona with lime, hold the virus.

I was just kidding of course but her head turned and she smiled at my bad joke.

This one woman started coughing next to us and people in the restaurant started getting spooked.

I can see how this thing is going to get way blown out of world.

Pat, you have a point. I am sure restaurants and all bars and retail except supermarkets will be shut down.

Time to watch "Contingent" and "Outbreak" tonight!!!

I don't have any mental issues Pat, but believe whatever you want.

I use this forum as a way to release my stress, meet friends and have late night entertainment fun.

I am a very good human and I am very successful with everything in life.

You can't even understand the complexity of a human being on a f***ing one dimensional texting board.

There is no true emotion. No true expression of feelings.

Perhaps that's why I am over the top. CAPS ON!!!! Swearing a lot. I try to convey to the reader emotion even if it's hard to get it.

I joke around a lot too and many take me way too serious.

Life goes on.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

I take of my parents, daughters and little pug Earl IV.

I've put a lot of Blood Sweat And Tears on here for many many moons.

If people have a problem with me they can pm me or like I've said since I was bullied on here back in 2006 by so many..... PUT ME ON IGNORE.

I will never change, and lucky for my 73 if a fair and balanced guy.

There is a lot more LOVE on this forum then lame ass DRAMA.

I know I'm not innocent, but also know there are a lot of people on here who care about me. Mostly Rush Women! So if I'm so crazy, insane and out of control then why Pat?

I like the good old days when I would stay up late and you JB and many others would just type about music all night long.

It's fun here.

This is the only online site I am on besides eHarmony. Perhaps that's my problem.

We all have problems and we all have great memories.

Hey JB!!!

DANKO JONES RULES!!! Another power trio from Toronto. "A Rock Supreme" is a MASTERPIECE!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh2AKbsXZpk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5MTuDrLfa4

Ok ok, I confess. I do enjoy Journey up to "Raised On Radio" but it's just so overplayed. Give me the first three albums all day.

Tokyo here I come!

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

I've lived my life in reverse boys. I have no regrets. Married young. Lasted 19 years. Two amazing girls.

But it's really not easy starting over in the love department.

Perhaps I have tried too hard.

But I will never give up.

If it's a numbers game then eventually I will find the answer to the love equation. But why should I care right?

I will never marry again.

I'm living for me Pat. I really don't care what people think. I was that nerd in high school. Shoved in lockers. Slammed into a garbage can.

When I fought back, I was picked up and body slammed to the concrete.

So?

Luckily I had a loving family, friends and RUSH back then.

Glad I am still a nerd.

"Be cool or be cast out" Pat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuNsJ3EauE

I prefer RATT PATT! LOL!

Schon crushes those Ratt boys in the guitar talent department Earl and Perry is light years ahead of Peartcy. With song-writing Journey win easily and of course Steve Smith destroys Blotzer. It's no contest Earl, it's a complete wipe out.

• Like 2

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

Pants and undies down to his ankles with socks and shirt still on, he dives into the back seat of his lust mobile while proclaiming to his date, “Just so you know, I don’t kiss on the first date”

Oh gentlemen, and I use that word loosely. "Hold On Loosely" Pat before I get out my .38 Special. Mind?????

The date was good. Very interesting woman. Another Brazilian. So, yes Pat. How is my mind? I see to attract red hot Brazilian women, but for some reason there is always something that's off. If you label me with a mental disorder in public because of the way I have been on here over 16 years then that's your own judgement against me. But if you think I'm crazy, then these women I date are like Charles Fuckking Manson.

My persona on here is more based on entertainment, but I seem to offend some for my unfiltered R Rated writing. Why I am judged because I have no filter? I don't do drugs Pat. I rarely drink the hard shit. Never done cocaine in my life. Mary Jane puts me to sleep. Don't touch that shite. Do I enjoy beer? Heck yes.

I am ADD and a bit OCD. I'm a germaophoe and I have lots of Purell in stock, yet it's useless against Coronavirus.

I date a lot of women hoping to find "The One" again. Zoe tells me I try too hard, and I am finally seeing that dim light.

I need a break man.

So there was an cool old school Hair Metal Moment tonight, and by more coincidence I am cranking Motley Crue's "Shout At The Devil" which was in my cd player last night!

So I'm waiting for my date to arrive, and I see a black Bentley pull up. I see this older hot blonde get out of the driver's seat. It was Vince Neil's ex wife! One of my girlfriends know her very well, so I knew she lived in the East Bay.

Well there she was.

My table with my date was next to her and some older fella. They were just chatting having a cocktail.

This one woman started coughing next to us and people in the restaurant started getting spooked.

Pat, you have a point. I am sure restaurants and all bars and retail except supermarkets will be shut down.

I use this forum as a way to release my stress, meet friends and have late night entertainment fun.

You can't even understand the complexity of a human being on a f***ing one dimensional texting board.

Perhaps that's why I am over the top. CAPS ON!!!! Swearing a lot. I try to convey to the reader emotion even if it's hard to get it.

Life goes on.

If people have a problem with me they can pm me or like I've said since I was bullied on here back in 2006 by so many..... PUT ME ON IGNORE.

I know I'm not innocent, but also know there are a lot of people on here who care about me. Mostly Rush Women! So if I'm so crazy, insane and out of control then why Pat?

I like the good old days when I would stay up late and you JB and many others would just type about music all night long.

It's fun here.

This is the only online site I am on besides eHarmony. Perhaps that's my problem.

Hey JB!!!

DANKO JONES RULES!!! Another power trio from Toronto. "A Rock Supreme" is a MASTERPIECE!!!!!

Ok ok, I confess. I do enjoy Journey up to "Raised On Radio" but it's just so overplayed. Give me the first three albums all day.

Tokyo here I come!

When people come to me with the old "overplayed" argument, I just give them some truth, I say, Well it's your f***ing fault for doing it. Stop overplaying things Earl! You've got no excuse you've got a zillion albums to listen to, a million bands. You can listen to 50 different bands a day for the rest of your life. And if it's on TV or the radio f***ing turn it off. USE THE f***ing OFF BUTTON EARL! And stop whining like a little bitch about albums being overplayed. The albums are the same today as they were when they were released it's YOU who have changed, so it's your fault, now OWN it.

• Like 1

I just heard no sports until June 1st with NO CROWDS.

Here in California Grewsome Newsom just shut down all bars and wineries.

Anyone 65 years or older is ordered to stay home.

I going to shop for my parents!

"ordered"? is that right?

We've got something like that brewing here. They're saying that anyone over 70 to must stay in their homes for 4 months!

• Like 1

We've got something like that brewing here. They're saying that anyone over 70 to must stay in their homes for 4 months!

that wouldn't happen here. it'd be a 'request'. then the geezers would do it because most geezers would be doing it and nobody wants to look bad because this is japan and all of that. kind of guilting each other into following the request.

If I was that age, I'd tell them to f cuk right off. I'll go where I want when I want and make them arrest me and then sue 'em into the poor house.

• Like 1

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

I need a break man.

Well there she was.

Life goes on.

It's fun here.

Hey JB!!!

Tokyo here I come!

When people come to me with the old "overplayed" argument, I just give them some truth, I say, Well it's your f***ing fault for doing it. Stop overplaying things Earl! You've got no excuse you've got a zillion albums to listen to, a million bands. You can listen to 50 different bands a day for the rest of your life. And if it's on TV or the radio f***ing turn it off. USE THE f***ing OFF BUTTON EARL! And stop whining like a little bitch about albums being overplayed. The albums are the same today as they were when they were released it's YOU who have changed, so it's your fault, now OWN it.

I'm not a believer in the 'overplayed' argument either. Nothing is overplayed in Casa de Blaze...except Mrs.B pressing 'repeat' on that Miss Saigon cd of hers. That used to be a musical I could mentally tune out as I went about the house. Nope, not anymore. I guess I could turn it off but then Mrs.B would slice my fingers off or do something fun like that

• Like 1

that wouldn't happen here. it'd be a 'request'. then the geezers would do it because most geezers would be doing it and nobody wants to look bad because this is japan and all of that. kind of guilting each other into following the request.

What about when they need to go shopping? They've no food left and no one comes to help? Should they starve to death or go out?

I like “Hysteria!”

Love

Def Leppard

Signed,

Let me out

I'm going for it.

Don't worry Pat!

Love,

Danko Jones

I need a break man.

Well there she was.

Life goes on.

It's fun here.

Hey JB!!!

Tokyo here I come!

I'm not a believer in the 'overplayed' argument either. Nothing is overplayed in Casa de Blaze...except Mrs.B pressing 'repeat' on that Miss Saigon cd of hers. That used to be a musical I could mentally tune out as I went about the house. Nope, not anymore. I guess I could turn it off but then Mrs.B would slice my fingers off or do something fun like that

There are examples of overplayed songs that I'll accept like Queen's We Will Rock You, but it always sounds piss poor on TV played on some stadium PA. And Eye of the Tiger is played at almost every boxing event I've ever seen but I actually never get sick of that one.

What about when they need to go shopping? They've no food left and no one comes to help? Should they starve to death or go out?

I'm not saying what they SHOULD do. I'm saying what they WOULD do.

As for getting food, they'd either have it delivered or get a family member to get it for them.

If I was that age, I'd tell them to f cuk right off. I'll go where I want when I want and make them arrest me and then sue 'em into the poor house.

The interesting thing is they're threatening to arrest any senior over 70 who disobeys the order, but at the same time they're having to release low risk prisoners because of the virus. So they're going to empty the cells of criminals and fill them with old folk who popped to the shop for some snacks?

• Like 1

The interesting thing is they're threatening to arrest any senior over 70 who disobeys the order, but at the same time they're having to release low risk prisoners because of the virus. So they're going to empty the cells of criminals and fill them with old folk who popped to the shop for some snacks?

That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard this month. And we've all heard plenty.

• Like 1

As for getting food, they'd either have it delivered or get a family member to get it for them.

What if they haven't got anybody? And delivery slots have to be booked in advance, sometimes they're backed up for weeks.

And what about 70 year old people who only look about 55, who's going to know how old they are? And what about 50 year olds that look 70? Are people going to go up to them and say, "YOU! You're over 70 aren't you? Police! Arrest this man he's an oldie!!" What if the "old" guys they bring in are actually only 50 or 60? Maybe they'll just pick on the ones who look 70?

• Like 1

That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard this month. And we've all heard plenty.

I know!

What if they haven't got anybody? And delivery slots have to be booked in advance, sometimes they're backed up for weeks.

And what about 70 year old people who only look about 55, who's going to know how old they are? And what about 50 year olds that look 70? Are people going to go up to them and say, "YOU! You're over 70 aren't you? Police! Arrest this man he's an oldie!!" What if the "old" guys they bring in are actually only 50 or 60? Maybe they'll just pick on the ones who look 70?

Then they're f***ed. Any society that's dumb enough to have this 'order' come to fruition has already died.

• Like 2

Yes JB, why would I lie?

Gavin Newsom our California Governor who looks like Sam Neil in Omen III has ordered all bars closed and anyone 65 or up to stay in their homes. ORDERED

I can't even "order" a fuckking beer here in my city.

Oh stop it Ford.

You kill me. "Soylent Green is people." One of the grestest movies ever made.

I hate that Greed Game got their name from that movie.

FUKK GREEN DAY! POP PROTO PUSSY PUNK! One of the worst bands on the Earth next to Pickleback.

Dude!!!

I am watching the new ZZ TOP Doc Rockumentary. IT'S EPIC!

REAL ROCK TEXAS BLUES!!!! Well until MTV.

MTV RUINED MUSIC!!!

"BEER DRINKERS AND HELLRAISERS!" I AM BOTH!

One of the greatest songs ever written.

I feel sorry for the younger people on the planet who love Green Day and Nickelback.

Those shitty bands were the beginning of the END.