Tell A Dumb Joke

Principled Man

Mary was going to name her holy child Gerald.....until she banged her shin on her bed frame.   

• Haha 2

If smoking gives you cancer, and bacon gives you cancer, then what does smoking bacon do?

It cures it.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Principled Man said:

Mary was going to name her holy child Gerald.....until she banged her shin on her bed frame.   

So... his middle name actually is F-ing?

May have said this before. It's a good one and worth saying again. Reminds me of a scene in Monty Python.

Jesus was giving a sermon when he saw a group of women (possible prostitutes) getting a lot of grief for their behaviour.

Jesus appeals to the baying mob ''c'mon now, remember, she who is without sin cast the 1st stone''

All of a sudden a stone hits Jesus on the head. He turns around to the culprit and says ''sometime mother, you piss me off''

• Haha 1

Dear Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s Brain Worm,

I humbly request that you consider me for your Vice-Presidential running mate.  
As I am the only successful louse in your host's hair (and I live quite close to you!), I can confidently state that I am the lousiest candidate for the job!  

Respectfully,

Pediculus humanus capitis  

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2024 at 4:35 PM, Principled Man said:

Dear Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s Brain Worm,

I humbly request that you consider me for your Vice-Presidential running mate.  
As I am the only successful louse in your host's hair (and I live quite close to you!), I can confidently state that I am the lousiest candidate for the job!  

Respectfully,

Pediculus humanus capitis  

Waiting...

I was woken up last night by the ghost of Gloria Gaynor.

At first I was afraid, i was petrified.

Posted (edited)

I went to my local bait & tackle shop this morning.  The owner had half the sales floor displaying sheets and blankets with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s face on them.

"What's all this?" I asked him. 

He winked and said, "Worm bedding!"

Edited by Principled Man