The Official 2018-19 College Basketball Thread

laughedatbytime

Friggin Duke. Luck, and the refs, always on their side. How many hooks did Zion get away with? :facepalm:

One of which was when he whacked the other guy who then got called for a foul. We all know they're media darlings and it seems the refs adore them too.

• Like 1

Friggin Duke. Luck, and the refs, always on their side. How many hooks did Zion get away with? :facepalm:

One of which was when he whacked the other guy who then got called for a foul. We all know they're media darlings and it seems the refs adore them too.

Who gets the first Technical tommorow night, Mikey or Tommy? My money is on Izzo, he's not gonna sit for any crap from the refs.
  • Like 2

Incredible game between Purdue and Virginia. I can't even describe what I'm seeing.

Incredible game between Purdue and Virginia. I can't even describe what I'm seeing.

10-footer at the buzzer to tie!

Missed it all. I was at a children's theater double bill of Frog & Toad and Jungle Book. :facepalm:

Missed it all. I was at a children's theater double bill of Frog & Toad and Jungle Book. :facepalm:

I was playing low stakes poker but I won so it's okay.

Meh, this is not even a real sport. A sport which encourages teams to commit fouls because it can be advantageous to do so is just bogus. So there ;) Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

Suck it, Kentucky. You got beat by a team with their best or definitely one of their best on the bench and another starter fouled out. How does that make you feel?

Go Tigers!

I'm happy for Okeke...

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Suck it, Kentucky. You got beat by a team with their best or definitely one of their best on the bench and another starter fouled out. How does that make you feel?

I have a FB friend who is a fanatical Kentucky fan.

His reaction:

I’m not sure why I subject myself to this misery ?!!!

• Like 2

Gooood...I can feel your hatred (for Kentucky). It gives you focus, makes you strong.

lkJInac.jpg

• Like 1

Gooood...I can feel your hatred (for Kentucky). It gives you focus, makes you strong.

lkJInac.jpg

If that's the case, when it comes to Duke, I'm this guy 1c609f4676adf45c50c1a96da9d27a0d.jpg

• Like 2