Healing thoughts appreciated

blueschica

Thanks so much, everyone! The thoughts and wishes from everyone are deeply,deeply appreciated. Our family does have some concerns about such a procedure at my dad's age of 89, but basically there was no alternative. The world's best super duper recliner arrived today and we took dad out

for dinner and his favorite double Jim Beam and water tonight so hopefully we're facing surgery prepared and ready. (Only half kidding.) Thanks again, everyone. :heart: :heart:

^-^ Good things that makes him comfortable, happy and calmer. ^-^

My prayers are with you. God Bless. :hug2:

Edited by Verena
  • Like 2

THANK YOU so much, everyone! Your support means so much to me. My dad came through surgery really well. :ebert: He has a lot of recovery ahead but the icu nurse told us that the hardest part is over. Thanks again for all the good wishes, I know they helped! ❤❤❤
  • Like 7

My thoughts are with your father and your family. Your father sounds like he is in good shape for his age. These types of surgery are very common these days and it very rare that something goes wrong.

Sorry, I just saw that your father already had the surgery and I am very happy that everything went well.

Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 2

Haven't been on the board for a bit so I just saw that your father came through the surgery and is doing better. Such good news to hear, hope he continues to progress and get stronger. :clap: :yes:
  • Like 2