Lost in Vegas Reacts to Tornado of Souls--Awesome!!!

Tombstone Mountain

Tornado has one of the best guitar solos of all time, so it needs to be listened to by anyone just for that reason.

It's pretty great, but it doesn't top Dave's solo in Holy Wars for me.

• Like 1

Tornado has one of the best guitar solos of all time, so it needs to be listened to by anyone just for that reason.

It's pretty great, but it doesn't top Dave's solo in Holy Wars for me.

Dave's solo is a tutorial on mastering the chromatic scale. It's chess and checkers between Marty and Dave, though they have a cool blend like oil and water IMO.
  • Like 1

Did they like Holy Diver? I like these guys but I've grown tired of hearing them stop a song every twelve seconds to break it down. It seems to me the stoppages have become more frequent since they started the metal thing. Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Did they like Holy Diver? I like these guys but I've grown tired of hearing them stop a song every twelve seconds to break it down. It seems to me the stoppages have become more frequent since they started the metal thing.

The bigger you are the less copyright infringement you can get away with. Thus, more pauses/skips.

Based on what they said, they loved it, but based on seeing them react to stuff like Holy Wars and Master Of Puppets, they were definitely not head over heels for it. Basically they could tell how awesome it was and they enjoyed it, liked the groove, loved Dio's voice, but they never seemed to really get into it or rock out to it.

Did they like Holy Diver? I like these guys but I've grown tired of hearing them stop a song every twelve seconds to break it down. It seems to me the stoppages have become more frequent since they started the metal thing.

Yeah they liked it.

The bigger you are the less copyright infringement you can get away with. Thus, more pauses/skips.

Based on what they said, they loved it, but based on seeing them react to stuff like Holy Wars and Master Of Puppets, they were definitely not head over heels for it. Basically they could tell how awesome it was and they enjoyed it, liked the groove, loved Dio's voice, but they never seemed to really get into it or rock out to it.

They loved the guitar solo too. To paraphrase: "You knew you had to basically knock it out of the park when you did a guitar solo in the 80's!"

• Like 1

Sorry guys. I started putting these up as they came out. Didn't think it was a big deal, however, we here at the Yukon Blade Grinder aim to please!!!

Tough crowd TM.

I've got your back.

Who cares how many threads these guys have! At least it keeps this part of the forum alive and thriving. Unlike that boring RUSH SECTION on here! Jesus!