Ask Milty

MrMiltonBanana

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well ABZ- It's hard to say. I am to young to understand the MYSTERIES of ALKEYHALL!! But it's probably that your body cant take it as much. Sorry for such a vague answer.

GEDS STOP BEING WHERE EVER ENDLESSLY IS!!!!

And to my buddy EM-

I know that ladies are the opposite of men.....DUH!!.

Now...if you want a lady to like you, consider getting her somthing. Maybe find out they're birthday...and get them a gift.....(but dont seem TOO stalkerish). For instance, i just gave one of my female friends a gift for her birthday when most of her other friends didnt even know. But anyway...yeah thants basically it.....OH AND COMPLIMENTS ARE GOOD TOO!!!

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Sep 30 2005, 06:19 PM)
Now...if you want a lady to like you, consider getting her somthing. Maybe find out they're birthday...and get them a gift.....(but dont seem TOO stalkerish). For instance, i just gave one of my female friends a gift for her birthday when most of her other friends didnt even know. But anyway...yeah thants basically it.....OH AND COMPLIMENTS ARE GOOD TOO!!!

Compliments, yes, are good. BUT it's much better to just be yourself and show the lady that you are a funny, easy-going guy instead of trying to win her with gifts wink.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Sep 30 2005, 05:26 PM)

Compliments, yes, are good. BUT it's much better to just be yourself and show the lady that you are a funny, easy-going guy instead of trying to win her with gifts wink.gif

Of course! I guess I came off kind of bad in my post...but that is also true Trance. It works out well too if you have similar intrests....even though people say "Opposites Attract" Thats not entirely true. I dont care if the person was very nice and a good person...but if they hated all of my intrests and i hated all of hers....I'm sorry that won;t work out.

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Sep 30 2005, 06:30 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Sep 30 2005, 05:26 PM)

Of course! I guess I came off kind of bad in my post...but that is also true Trance. It works out well too if you have similar intrests....even though people say "Opposites Attract" Thats not entirely true. I dont care if the person was very nice and a good person...but if they hated all of my intrests and i hated all of hers....I'm sorry that won;t work out.

Yeah, you definately have to have some kind of common ground, that's for sure! I like this thread by the way, you've had a lot of good responses so far trink39.gif

man, this thread is hilarious!

i have a qustion for milty, though i know now there's a backlog unsure.gif

my wife is going away for a 10-day meditation retreat thingie and i'm going to miss her. how do you recommend i spend my time to stay in balance and enjoy life while missing her?

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 1 2005, 03:49 PM)

i have a qustion for milty, though i know now there's a backlog unsure.gif

my wife is going away for a 10-day meditation retreat thingie and i'm going to miss her. how do you recommend i spend my time to stay in balance and enjoy life while missing her?

Hookers.

QUOTE (Riv @ Oct 1 2005, 09:22 AM)

i have a qustion for milty, though i know now there's a backlog  unsure.gif

my wife is going away for a 10-day meditation retreat thingie and i'm going to miss her.  how do you recommend i spend my time to stay in balance and enjoy life while missing her?

Hookers.

Your life isn't balanced because you're not getting enough of this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/amirror/Fair20and20Balanced.jpg

QUOTE (physics23 @ Oct 1 2005, 06:30 AM)

my wife is going away for a 10-day meditation retreat thingie and i'm going to miss her.  how do you recommend i spend my time to stay in balance and enjoy life while missing her?

Hookers.

there's a reason i was asking milty and not you clowns!

http://www.nesbittphoto.com/images/mexico/clowns.jpg

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Oct 2 2005, 12:54 AM)
QUOTE (physics23 @ Oct 1 2005, 06:30 AM)

Hookers.

there's a reason i was asking milty and not you clowns!

http://www.nesbittphoto.com/images/mexico/clowns.jpg

Goob, with your wife being gone for 10days, I'd just like to remind you of the Neil/tendonitis thread. Don't hurt yourself no.gif . That's all I'm sayin'.

Archived