Ask Milty

MrMiltonBanana

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Trance @ Oct 16 2005, 11:40 PM)
QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Oct 16 2005, 11:41 PM)
Okay I have a question.

What's the best way to make Duck l'orange

Ask Mick laugh.gif

I could do that but I wanted Milty's take on it. laugh.gif

Milty, do you consider spamming to be an addiction? unsure.gif

Mr Milty, is it ok to go swimming with the fishies if the fishies are large with teeth?

If one member of Rush doesn't like the other, What do we do?

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Jun 14 2006, 06:29 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 14 2006, 06:28 PM)
If one member of Rush doesn't like the other, What do we do?

I'm leaning towards having them play RUSHian roullette.

Hehehe.

ohmy.gif that was bad....

Why did you start up "Ask Milty?"

Milty, I have a headache. Whats the best thing to get rid of it?

Well to answer DER TROMMLER,

On my old farm in 1892 I was sitting in a rocking chair. I looked up at the sun and decided it was time for me to do some work. I got to chopping down corn stalks which I did for a long time. I did it so much, that i was able to move......TO IRELAND. So there, I farmed more and more. Eventually, at the age of 124, I got a ticket for some boat. I think it was around 1912. It had some turbulence, but some other thing picked us up, no biggie. Well, i spent my time then in New York City, until about 1927. I was strolling through Long Island when I stumbled across this plane about to take off. I hopped on the back of it, and we were over an ocean. The plan landed in France where I stayed until 1939. I moved all over Europe, being a vigilante against these bad dudes. I think they were like the National Association for Zebras Incorporated, or something. I killed a lot of em. Even convinced this creepy one with a funky moustache to do himself in. What a loser. I made my way to england where I stayd for a score. Then there was this musical act, like, the Termites or something, and they were on a plane going to New York. I hopped on, knocked one of the guys out, and dressed in his close. His name was like Onion Ring GO, or something ridiculous. So, I stuck with this band. Even wrote a song about some Squid in a meadow or something. The band split up, and i pur the original guy back. For whatever reason, he only wore glasses from then on. I made my way to canada. I became friends with this dude John Ruttey or something. He joined this band called Mush, and i think he played timbales. They fired him, and I became their roadie for a while. I wrote a song for them about Baldness, and I was fired because of it. Somehow, it made it on the album. Go figure. I strolled that year, 1975, and found myself in New York again. I joined this TV show. The Not Ready For Primetime players they called us. I lasted a number of seasons, until this thing where Seti frm The Ten Commandments rips up like a picture of some old guy and somehow I was involved. I wasnt. i was fired of course. And i managed to see Mush in concert. There was a music video with a rapping skeleton. Upon this, i left the arena. it was ridiculous. I kept proceding throught Chicago. Donning the nickname, Wesley Willis. For a number of years, I made music as him. It got old, so i faked my death, and just hung out for a while. There were some elections in USA, i think 2000 and 2004 abouts. I rigged both of em. Eventually I got to a forum about Mush. so i named myself after some thing made by some Lext guy. And I figured my knowledge would become useful, so i made "Ask Milty"

And to LSM, a power drill and advil should do the trick.

Archived