Ask Milty

MrMiltonBanana

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some Good 'Uns here.

Well to answer Shrimp- Because for the reason that nice guys finish last. The good people let the bad people step all over them, thus lowering their position in hte wolrd. This process continues while the bad people get all he good things. Another good answer is the God is a wierd dude.

Why does it rain so much in Scotland eh...? Alright ABZ- Well it has to do with scotlands locations. There are warm and cool current s in the alantic ocean...there are high and low pressure zones.....this stuff seems to happen. Just look at a storm track diagram of the U.S. all the storms go from the south west an end up in the north east. It's jus that Scotland is in a place that is a prime target for storms. Another good answer is that God is a wierd dude.

To answer Sheighla- Yes.

I knew a math question was coming, Signals. The answer is-627719.0788207032464491349190781 (given that pi=3.14 of course)

And to mustard death- What kind?

This may be almost as important as the meaning of life so here goes. Why do women put up with horrible atrocities and being treated like dirt from horrible men and then shit on men who treat them like gold? I've been wondering this since i was a child. Please Uncle Milty... share your knowledge. confused13.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Sep 29 2005, 07:14 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Sep 29 2005, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Sep 29 2005, 06:59 PM)

Suprise me (no shit sandwiches though).

Dirt sandwiches aren't that great either. wink.gif

Don't give him any ideas...

Here you go Mustard....

http://domain575081.sites.fasthosts.com/uploads/info/185_164_FishSandwich.jpg

And to answer The Necromancer-There are severalanswers. One is that if a guy treats his girl like crap the girl might still love him and is nice to him so he might get nicer. But this never happens. If the girls is a bitch and the guy is nice...the girl know that the guy is under her control and that he is like her servant. It's a real complex question. Generally the mean one, could be trying to show off, or is naturally a bully. The nice person has unconditional love for the person so that kind of is the wierd part. I could go on for hours but it's one of the strangest things EVER!

Very good question.

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Sep 29 2005, 05:36 PM)
Ask me whatever you want.

Yup......I'll answer any question.......ill give you advice.....I'll give your car an oil change!!!

YAY!!!

When can u fit me in for thatOil change for my car? sarcasm.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Sep 29 2005, 08:19 PM)
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
Geds, endlesslymocking

1. Why is endlesslymocking stalking me RIGHT NOW?

2. Should't he be called endlesslystalking?

ph34r.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 29 2005, 07:17 PM)
QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Sep 29 2005, 05:36 PM)
Ask me whatever you want.

Yup......I'll answer any question.......ill give you advice.....I'll give your car an oil change!!!

YAY!!!

When can u fit me in for thatOil change for my car? sarcasm.gif

laugh.gif

Oh yeah...sure....UH wait...look at the time.... bolt.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Sep 29 2005, 09:33 PM)
Milty

Why did they take all my clothes when they put me in jail?

*see EM's sig

And how did EM obtain Police photographs? unsure.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Sep 30 2005, 02:04 PM)
To aswer EM-No..........But here's a dude: sarcasm.gif

And you have no clothes on because you were returning home from a nudist convention.

PLEASE ASK GENERAL LIFE ADVICE QUESTIONS TOO!! AND DON'T BE TOO SILLY!! trink39.gif

If we can't be silly then what's the point? confused13.gif

QUOTE (MrMiltonBanana @ Sep 29 2005, 10:59 PM)
I have some Good 'Uns here.

Well to answer Shrimp- Because for the reason that nice guys finish last. The good people let the bad people step all over them, thus lowering their position in hte wolrd. This process continues while the bad people get all he good things. Another good answer is the God is a wierd dude.

Why does it rain so much in Scotland eh...? Alright ABZ- Well it has to do with scotlands locations. There are warm and cool current s in the alantic ocean...there are high and low pressure zones.....this stuff seems to happen. Just look at a storm track diagram of the U.S. all the storms go from the south west an end up in the north east. It's jus that Scotland is in a place that is a prime target for storms. Another good answer is that God is a wierd dude.

To answer Sheighla- Yes.

I knew a math question was coming, Signals. The answer is-627719.0788207032464491349190781 (given that pi=3.14 of course)

tongue.gif Thank's for the concise meteorological explanation Milty!

I have another query, been bothering me all day, Why does Gin get me more pished than any other spirit? Memory loss the lot, doesn't happen with whisky, rum, brandy etc. Is it just my alcoholic achiles heel? confused13.gif

Archived