Aerosmith cancels remaining tour due to Tyler medical condition

HemiBeers

Well, that obviously leaves the door open to future tours - which very well could be the reason behind this ..

Announce a farewell tour, get people to come who might not have otherwise, then cancel the last four shows

Edited by Lucas

I hope Glenn Hughes is ok! He is an old favorite of Mr. blues, going way back. Touring is such a hard lifestyle; I think Alex, Geddy and Neil have dealt with it better than most. I worry about Neil Young as well; he is a big favorite in our house. He is usually has been like the Energizer bunny! This spring, however, he was supposed to play three festivals in Australia w/Promise of the Real and had to cancel; and was ill for Pearl Jam's RRHOF induction.

What he is supposed to look like: What he looked like this weekend on Twitter: (in childhood town of Omemee. Kind of puffy, like he's being treated for something)

zfHBqnDm.jpg FgyqOHwm.jpg

I wish good health to Steven, Glenn and Neil!

• Like 1

Glenn Hughes had a medical episode on stage in New Zealand the other night as well.

All jokes aside, as difficult as it might be to take it easy, Glenn can't go f***ing around at age 65 when he had a heart attack at age 39

And his knees are knackered!

Threw his back out keeping up with his 28 year old girlfriend...

I kid. Get well soon everybody :notworthy:

There's a POLL coming and you're in it! I'm just thinking of an Librarian option right now...

Oh Thhitttt!!!! :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Only four dates left, but apparently Steven had something medically to deal with.

I heard Keef Richards sent him flowers and wrote "PUSSY!" on the card.

Lmao!

• Like 1

Only four dates left, but apparently Steven had something medically to deal with.

I heard Keef Richards sent him flowers and wrote "PUSSY!" on the card.

Lmao!

Iconic

36653594384_78ea29be67_o.jpg

Edited by custom55