The 2017-2018 NHL Thread

blueschica

GDb-yF12W0AAIA5e.jpg

Yep that is the still shot I was talking about! By all rights that looks to be a goal to me. The only way I would whole heartedly dispute it is if it was called against my Lightning :D

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

GDb-yF12W0AAIA5e.jpg

Yep that is the still shot I was talking about! By all rights that looks to be a goal to me. The only way I would whole heartedly dispute it is if it was called against my Lightning :D

Right. 3-2 Capitals, 11:02 left in the third. Game on! :popcorn:
  • Like 1

You can't head hunt like that. Wilson is disgusting.

Two shots to the head in this series and Wilson is still there to tell the tale. Somewhere Kronwall is smiling. :moon:
  • Like 1

Two shots to the head in this series and Wilson is still there to tell the tale. Somewhere Kronwall is smiling. :moon:

Wilson stayed down in a crouch He got the head but I don’t think he was targeting the head.

Wilson stayed down in a crouch He got the head but I don’t think he was targeting the head.

They never do... :angel:
  • Like 1

Orlov sucks. He wouldn’t be on the roster of any other team in the league.

Then they're down to four defensemen, because Kempny :gumby: shouldn't be there, either.

Then they're down to four defensemen, because Kempny :gumby: shouldn't be there, either.

Honestly it was surprising to me that they made the playoffs. I didn’t think they were that good going into the season.

Meanwhile, how about Winnipeg coming back from the dead, what equates being down 3-1 to Nashville. :notworthy:

Nashvillle is another team that buckles hard under the pressure of the playoffs.

If it can’t be the Bruins let it be Vegas. Those guys are fun to watch.

• Like 2

Honestly it was surprising to me that they made the playoffs. I didn’t think they were that good going into the season.

They have some pieces up front, but they have to deal with a selfish Ovechkin and, as we discussed, there are questions in the back.

They have some pieces up front, but they have to deal with a selfish Ovechkin and, as we discussed, there are questions in the back.

I guess the regular season really doesn’t mean all that much.
  • Like 2

Meanwhile, how about Winnipeg coming back from the dead, what equates being down 3-1 to Nashville. :notworthy:

Nashvillle is another team that buckles hard under the pressure of the playoffs.

Yeah, but Vegas has come down to Earth and they look almost human again. It would be a travesty for them to win it all.

Yeah, but Vegas has come down to Earth and they look almost human again. It would be a travesty for them to win it all.

Nah. It would be awesome if they won it.
  • Like 1

Nah. It would be awesome if they won it.

Kinda like the North American or Europe teams winning the World Cup of hockey? I'd be :facepalm: ing for at least a year.