Do you consider Moving Pictures to be a perfect album, a masterpiece?

Texas King

Do you consider Moving Pictures to be a perfect album, a masterpiece?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider Moving Pictures to be a perfect album, a masterpiece?

Earl, don't do drugs. They are bad for you.

index.2e16d0ba.fill-295x279.jpg

He's in bad shape. What drugs is he doing?

Opioids and Ambien. Maybe his arrest will be a step in getting the Big Pharm Addiction Industry reined in.

I doubt it. The medical profession gives them too much support. I'm convinced they get a kickback for every new pill they prescribe.

• Like 1

Opioids and Ambien. Maybe his arrest will be a step in getting the Big Pharm Addiction Industry reined in.

I doubt it. The medical profession gives them too much support. I'm convinced they get a kickback for every new pill they prescribe.

Many of them do, yes. Perhaps not actual cash kickbacks, but doctors do get huge incentives to prescribe. And nothing in the foreseeable future is going to rein it in, because too many people with too much power are making too much money from the current system.

• Like 2

Many of them do, yes. Perhaps not actual cash kickbacks, but doctors do get huge incentives to prescribe. And nothing in the foreseeable future is going to rein it in, because too many people with too much power are making too much money from the current system.

Here's a link to an SOCN thread on the topic. I made it there because the topic is political in nature.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/103151-big-pharma-and-doctor-kickbacks/

Here's a link to an SOCN thread on the topic. I made it there because the topic is political in nature.

http://www.therushfo...ctor-kickbacks/

I'd look at that, but SOCN is too scary! :LOL:

http://www.therushfo...ctor-kickbacks/

There's nothing political about the topic to me.

People should be warned about this. The days of trusting implicitly in your doctor/nurse are over. You are nothing but a pharmaceutical guinea pig to them. Make sure you have a trustworthy person to look after you and monitor them should you ever not be able to do so yourself.

That is all I have to say. :)

• Like 2

I can't get my lawn mower to start and I'm getting frustrated! :rage:

I fixed mine yesterday. :)

After you check the oil and maybe clean out the airfilter, try replacing the spark plug. They're like $1.50 at Walmart.

What kind of mower is it?

After you check the oil and maybe clean out the airfilter, try replacing the spark plug. They're like $1.50 at Walmart.

A hard one for a woman my age to push is what it is.

I think I may have flooded it. It's a YardMan MTD 6HP Mulching Mower.

It takes a lot of strength to yank it to get it started, strength a woman my weight doesn't have. Most times I get lucky. Not so today. I'll go try again. Maybe I will have success this time.

Edit: I think it needs oil. Is there a special kind of oil for lawnmowers, or will any oil do?

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

The two of you need to take this topic more seriously. This is not The Garden: discuss everything home and garden.

A hard one for a woman my age to push is what it is.

I think I may have flooded it. It's a YardMan MTD 6HP Mulching Mower.

It takes a lot of strength to yank it to get it started, strength a woman my weight doesn't have. Most times I get lucky. Not so today. I'll go try again. Maybe I will have success this time.

Edit: I think it needs oil. Is there a special kind of oil for lawnmowers, or will any oil do?

If you have the model number I can look it up. But good old 10W30 should work.

The two of you need to take this topic more seriously. This is not The Garden: discuss everything home and garden.

A modern day gard'ner

Mean mean brawn

Today's front gard'ner

Green green lawn

:blaze:

If you want to find a good woman then

You have to go through the weeds to find the green, green lawn.

I am tired of dating women and paying for everything.

I will stay at home instead and listen to "Princess Of The Dawn."

Signed,

ACCEPT

• Like 2

Earl was discovered last night outside his ex-wife's house with his pants round his ankles and all he had on was his Gene Simmons KISS big tongue trunks! :LOL:

HAHAHAHA!!! You kill me!

I will be alone for the rest of my life before I would EVER go back to that EX-WIFE.

Thanks Pat!

Perhaps I will watch that Tromaville Classic B Movie tonight called "BLOOD SUCKING LEECHES!"

The bread winners always lose no matter if you are a woman or a man.

My Motorhead song for Lemmy is called "SINGLE FOR LIFE HALF WAY TO DEATH!"

It really doesn't matter if none of you will truly understand me.

I will live for myself and ROCK until my very last breath.

• Like 2

My next wife will have a really cool nickname. I will call her "PRENUP."

You should get a prenup with your right hand. It's liable to take everything you got! :16ton:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude! You are killing me. You crack me up! Holy Shit man.

EPIC!!

I can't wait to put a platinum wedding band on my right index finger.

• Like 1

My next wife will have a really cool nickname. I will call her "PRENUP."

You should get a prenup with your right hand. It's liable to take everything you got! :16ton:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude! You are killing me. You crack me up! Holy Shit man.

EPIC!!

I can't wait to put a platinum wedding band on my right index finger.

Heavy Metal Ribbed for more pleasure.

And my hand won't talk back to me or ask me where I am.

• Like 1

I will marry my right hand before I ever marry another woman.

Don't do it! It'll bleed you dry! :16ton:

Dude! My marriage of 20 years is already doing that! You wouldn't believe what I pay that mooch.

I want to type the number but perhaps not on a public forum.

Let's just say she gets more than half of my salary per month.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

So for all of you in love be careful. Since I was married for 20 years, I will have to pay alimony for ten years.

After you are married in California for ten years you have to pay half of your prison sentence with your ex spouse.

I'm actually better off with her on a strict cash flow allowance.

She was spenindg all of my money and using credit cards.

It's a blessing to be single.

Thank you Universe.

• Like 1