Where It's At, The Official TRF Beck Thread!!

What do u guys think about Beck.

Good or bad?

I personaly think he is amazing, mixing tons of styles of music into an album, I love it!

This is a fav of mine rn:

http://youtu.be/EPfmNxKLDG4

I'm a musician. I'm not, like, a personality. I've never really pretended to perform that kind of function. (Beck) :heart:

Edited by Permanent-Rush

I saw him live back in December of 2016 and I got to hear this song, twas amazing and I have it on video too!!

Lucky I got that cuz it was the last song of the night. He was supposed to end at a certain time, but I played for like 20 more minutes omg!!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by Permanent-Rush
  • Like 1

I like every album he has made beginning with Odelay...when is the new album coming btw? Edited by Na na na
  • Like 1

I like every album he has made beginning with Odelay...when is the new album coming btw?

I don't know. They said last year but it has not come out. It might come out this year I Hope.

There are 2 singles relased and 1 leaked song so far.

If u guys want, I can post the link to the leaked song later??

Some other kind Beck fan leaked it, not me.

Edited by Permanent-Rush

5 shows lined up for this year so far:

07/09/2017 The Ride Festival Telluride, CO , United States Tickets 07/11/2017 Red Rocks Morrison, CO , United States Tickets 07/14/2017 Greek Theatre Berkeley, CA , United States Tickets 08/19/2017 Interstellar Rodeo Winnipeg, , Canada Tickets 08/27/2017 Musicfest NW Portland, OR , United States Tickets

Anyone gonna go see him?

I would see him again, only if he came back here. I'm not driving a few hours to go see him when I have already seen him once before.

Edited by Permanent-Rush

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey

Butane in my veins so I'm out to cut the junkie

With the plastic eyeballs, spray paint the vegetables

Dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose

Kill the headlights and put it in neutral

Stock car flamin' with a loser and the cruise control

Baby's in Reno with the vitamin D

• Like 1

I really enjoyed the Beck binge that I went on last summer or fall, inspired by you. I knew of Beck, and liked what I'd heard, but never took the time to dig deep into his catalog. I'm glad I did. :)
  • Like 1

I loved Beck since Loser. Have lost track the last few years, will have to catch up.
  • Like 1

Listening to Odelay now.

It'd easily make my top 10 of the last 25 years. I like it more than anything Rush has done in the last 25. No joke. Just saying it as a testament to how much I like it.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Listening to Odelay now.

It'd easily make my top 10 of the last 25 years. I like it more than anything Rush has done in the last 25. No joke. Just saying it as a testament to how much I like it.

It's hard to enjoy an album more than anything Rush has done in the last 25 years, you know?