First heavy metal song ever?

The reason no one takes Heavy Metal seriously is because many of the great classic bands dabbled in metal type songs before it was a genre. Then they moved on to other interesting sounds. Then came the clown show bands playing metal in their silly leather outfits.

The reason no one takes Rush’s synth era seriously is because those albums are relatively crappy.

• Like 1

The reason no one takes Heavy Metal seriously is because many of the great classic bands dabbled in metal type songs before it was a genre. Then they moved on to other interesting sounds. Then came the clown show bands playing metal in their silly leather outfits.

The reason no one takes Rush’s synth era seriously is because those albums are relatively crappy.

Only relatively crappy compared to the Debbie Gibson albums of the time. They were absolute crap compared to what they had already put out in the past.

• Like 1

The real reason why people don't take the synth era seriously is because they're shitheads.

• Like 1

The real reason why people don't take the synth era seriously is because they're shitheads.

Fraroc hitting ‘em hard, gloves off, go my brother!

Whenever he makes an aggressive post like this I can't help but picture him trembling & on the verge of tears.

No, that isn’t it. It’s because the albums are relatively crappy. Please try and keep up with the discussion.

• Like 1

Does the identity of those who share your opinion perhaps make you rethink it?

• Like 1

:(

So, yes?

I personally think it's good that fraroc prefers the parts of the catalog that induce catatonia.

So, yes?

It’s like that same feeling when I realized the only other person who voted yes for Roy Moore was Nate2112.

I personally think it's good that fraroc prefers the parts of the catalog that induce catatonia.

It figures you’d side with Spain.

• Like 1