If you listen to music and its someone knocking on your door, what do you do?

YYZumbi

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do with the music if someone is knocking on your door?

• Do you keep playing the music the way it is?
    • Do you turn off the music?
    • Do you turn down the volume?

People should have the sensitivity to knock or ring at your door at least when the song is over.

My house:

"And you make all your animal deals.. And your wise men don't know how it feels.. To be thick- "

UPS guy: "f**k this asshole I'm outta here!"

• Like 3

People should have the sensitivity to knock or ring at your door at least when the song is over.

My house:

"And you make all your animal deals.. And your wise men don't know how it feels.. To be thick- "

UPS guy: "f**k this asshole I'm outta here!"

Nah, this is what he sees:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/J1YCIG5Emds/hqdefault.jpg

THeN he says, "f**k this asshole I'm outta here!" :LOL:

((edited because the Risky Business video wouldn't post))

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 4

On a side note, I don't answer the door if i'm not expecting anyone to come over.

For real? That is just weird :S Why would you not answer the door? What if its something important? A delivery or an emergency? Or whatever

And what if it's some wacko who is using that as a way to force themselves into the house to try and rob it or possibly hurt someone? Hey, it does happen. Nothing wrong with being cautious when it comes to protecting your life and your property.

Ok, you must be one of those people that is just scared of everything... That like never happens....

You're right. There's no crime in the USA. Ever.

The rest of the world doesn't function like Sweden big guy.

You think sweden is a calm place? It happens lots of things here as well. I just don't think some crazy guy would come running in to my home for no reason.

Best wise up young man. ;)

• Like 1

When I really want to hear music loud. I am always looking out the front window to see if some one is here.

...and then when you see someone there you say "Screw those losers! It's time for Slayer!" :hail:

Blasting Slayer is a good way to scare off unwanted strangers.

• Like 2

When I really want to hear music loud. I am always looking out the front window to see if some one is here.

...and then when you see someone there you say "Screw those losers! It's time for Slayer!" :hail:

The stereo is only about ten feet from the window / front door. So i would know before any one knocks. :D

• Like 1

I answer the door, keep playing music the way it is and invite the person to join me and rock!

Then I slowly turn the volume down to talk. Friends won't care because they all rock! :haz:

Edited by Verena
  • Like 2

It would just end with you and me enjoying music on my turntable all day and night...baby! :P

I don't answer the door. It's always Jehovas.

Yeah, those guys are annoying. Cant take a no for a no...

I don't answer the door. It's always Jehovas. I have no friends. :banana:

Now I've got an image in my head of a Jehovah's Witness knocking on a door, and Ric Flair answering :LOL:
  • Like 4

Now I've got an image in my head of a Jehovah's Witness knocking on a door, and Ric Flair answering :LOL:

Even better would be drunk Ric Flair answering. He'll start incoherently rambling on about all the crazy times he used to have 30 years ago before grabbing one of the Jehovah's pamphlets, throwing it to the ground then dropping an elbow on it. Then he will get up in their face and constantly scream "WOOOO!" until the person flees from the house.

• Like 3

Even better would be drunk Ric Flair answering. He'll start incoherently rambling on about all the crazy times he used to have 30 years ago before grabbing one of the Jehovah's pamphlets, throwing it to the ground then dropping an elbow on it. Then he will get up in their face and constantly scream "WOOOO!" until the person flees from the house.

In nothing but a rhinestone robe. Wooooo!

• Like 4

It would just end with you and me enjoying music on my turntable all day and night...baby! :P

I don't answer the door. It's always Jehovas.

Yeah, those guys are annoying. Cant take a no for a no...

I knew a guy who invited them in for chat and ended up showing them a contradiction between one of their beliefs and a passage in their own bible.. they left embarrassed lol

• Like 2