"2112" OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!

RUSHHEAD666

Should this be moved to eather OLV or VV?

Go to the Mods with your teacher's pet nonsense.

This thread should be cloned and put ten times over in each subforum.

Also, I'm thinking of boxing it up and shipping it to GotNeilPeart's place since she loves it so much. This plus a few of the "Which.....are you?" threads would make a nice Christmas gift package.

I do not love this thread.

Right now it :Neil: :heart:

Should this be moved to eather OLV or VV?

Go to the Mods with your teacher's pet nonsense.

This thread should be cloned and put ten times over in each subforum.

Also, I'm thinking of boxing it up and shipping it to GotNeilPeart's place since she loves it so much. This plus a few of the "Which.....are you?" threads would make a nice Christmas gift package.

I do not love this thread.

Ok, I'll send you some copies of this thread. Please be patient

Tom Hanks went to shit when he started trying to be a "serious" actor. His best film is The Burbs (even though Corey "Shell-less Ninja Turtle" Feldman was in it).

The Burbs is pretty good!

Sellout actor with the same old chops.

Just like NEIL PEART! LOL!

Hanks should have stayed a hack comedian.

Like Neil Peart being the hack swing Jazz drummer?

"Cottontail" sucked man.

On topic.

Talking about Neil Peart. Overrated.....

Yet my favorite.

• Like 1

That song with Alex and Rik SUCKS!!!

REALLY??

That's the best two Legends can come up with?

Pure pop crap.

Drink the Cool Or Be Cast Out Kool Aid everyone!!!

Are you that desperate as a Rush fan?

Side projects suck man.

Except for Alex's solo on the "Fear Of A Blank Planet" album and maybe his solo on "Alien Shore" with Platinum Blonde.

Victor and My Favorite Suck My Headache man.

Awful.

I fought the law and the blah won.....

More junk.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

REALLY??

Pure pop crap.

Side projects suck man.

Except for Alex's solo on the "Fear Of A Blank Planet" album and maybe his solo on "Alien Shore" with Platinum Blonde.

Awful.

More junk.

How can you tell it sucks? I could only hear a few seconds of it. It might suck but really, how can you tell?

Do you remember before S&A was out and there was that 2 second teaser of Far Cry that was released? Many people on here were as wet as the Pacific and proclaiming shit like, "Did you hear the similarity to Hemispheres?!! It's going to be Hemispheres part 2 except ten times harder! It's going to be their best yet!!!" Yeah, look how that turned out.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, with just a little snippet how can we know how good or bad it is?

REALLY??

Pure pop crap.

Side projects suck man.

Awful.

More junk.

How can you tell it sucks? I could only hear a few seconds of it. It might suck but really, how can you tell?

Do you remember before S&A was out and there was that 2 second teaser of Far Cry that was released? Many people on here were as wet as the Pacific and proclaiming shit like, "Did you hear the similarity to Hemispheres?!! It's going to be Hemispheres part 2 except ten times harder! It's going to be their best yet!!!" Yeah, look how that turned out.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, with just a little snippet how can we know how good or bad it is?

Hahahaha!!

I took the bait on the "Far Cry" sample too! I thought... "Holy Shit! "Hemispheres Book II!!!!" EPCI!!!!!" Then EHhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry Blaze you may love the new Rik album but man, I saw the video a few times.

NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

Really weak. JMO

• Like 1

REALLY??

Pure pop crap.

Side projects suck man.

Awful.

More junk.

Hahahaha!!

I took the bait on the "Far Cry" sample too! I thought... "Holy Shit! "Hemispheres Book II!!!!" EPCI!!!!!" Then EHhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry Blaze you may love the new Rik album but man, I saw the video a few times.

NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

Really weak. JMO

All good. I have no idea because I've heard so little of it. That's my point.

Active Lifeson > inactive Lifeson

REALLY??

Pure pop crap.

Side projects suck man.

Awful.

More junk.

Hahahaha!!

NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

Really weak. JMO

• Like 1

REALLY??

Pure pop crap.

Side projects suck man.

Awful.

More junk.

Hahahaha!!

NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

Really weak. JMO

:cheers: Lucas :cheers:

Some points on that song/vid...

1) It's not the song I was originally talking about. The song I was thinking about sounded harder. And it had been a very brief clip with Lifeson playing.

2) This particular song is a bit too poppy for my taste.

3) Emmet lyrics have always leaned toward the cheesy side. With those lyrics I felt that a modern day Ralph Macchio, wearing his Karate Kid gear, was going to burst through the recording studio wall at any second.

4) Emmet's vocals today don't sound bad. Sure, he's not going to reach those "Fight the Good Fight" highs anymore but he doesn't need to.

• Like 2

I'm glad Alex and Geddy aren't retired like the angry mechanic but still....

This song featuring Alex is weak as fukk.

Someone has to type it.

Can't be a fake human just to appease the masses who say they are Rush fans on a public site.

It's shite.

Makes me sad.

Was hoping for something killer.

"KILLERS"

Signed,

IRON MAIDEN

Even Maiden sucks now.

But, Earl, what do you think of the new GHOST? I love Square Hammer! I'm psyched to see them in a couple weeks. You need to get yourself to one of their shows.

REALLY??

Pure pop crap.

Side projects suck man.

Awful.

More junk.

Hahahaha!!

NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

Really weak. JMO

:cheers: Lucas :cheers:

Some points on that song/vid...

1) It's not the song I was originally talking about. The song I was thinking about sounded harder. And it had been a very brief clip with Lifeson playing.

2) This particular song is a bit too poppy for my taste.

3) Emmet lyrics have always leaned toward the cheesy side. With those lyrics I felt that a modern day Ralph Macchio, wearing his Karate Kid gear, was going to burst through the recording studio wall at any second.

4) Emmet's vocals today don't sound bad. Sure, he's not going to reach those "Fight the Good Fight" highs anymore but he doesn't need to.

Love the Ralph Macchio bit ... it's actually spot on :D

This "Human Race" song is total cheese, and not really in a good way ... granted, a "lyric video" is probably the worst way to experience a song

All that video needed to complete the feeling were some Millennial Whoops in there ..

• Like 1

But, Earl, what do you think of the new GHOST? I love Square Hammer! I'm psyched to see them in a couple weeks. You need to get yourself to one of their shows.

Gina!

"Square Hammer" really grew on me! I dig it!! However part of me thinks that Ghost is really selling out!

I hear they shoot "mummy dust" into the crowd.

I listened to the new ep "POPESTAR"

Man, a pun on POPSTAR?

Sellouts.

I am so sad.

They cover "Missionary Man." Horrible.

Then the last song is a tune called "BIBLE"

GHOST IS A CHRISTIAN BAND!!!! FUKK!

"TO HELL WITH THE DEVIL!!!"

LOVE,

STRYPER

Stryper is playing the "To Hell With The Devil" album in Sacramento in old costumes!!!

I want to go. My buddy might get me backstage. Michael Sweet!!!!

FORGE IS SELLING OUT HIS SOUL FOR MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!!

Ghost should cover that ABBA SONG!!

MAKING MONEY!!!

IT'S NOT FUNNY!!! IN A RICH MAN'S WORLD!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!

Gina!

"Square Hammer" really grew on me! I dig it!! However part of me thinks that Ghost is really selling out!

Man, a pun on POPSTAR?

Sellouts.

I am so sad.

LOVE,

STRYPER

Stryper is playing the "To Hell With The Devil" album in Sacramento in old costumes!!!

MAKING MONEY!!!

AMEN!!!!!

Yeah, the rest of Popestar isn't very good. POOPSTAR!

Ooh, I'd love to hear Ghost cover the Pet Shop Boys

Signed,

Let's Make Lots of Money

• Like 1

Gina!

Man, a pun on POPSTAR?

Sellouts.

I am so sad.

LOVE,

STRYPER

MAKING MONEY!!!

AMEN!!!!!

Yeah, the rest of Popestar isn't very good. POOPSTAR!

Ooh, I'd love to hear Ghost cover the Pet Shop Boys

Signed,

Let's Make Lots of Money

Hahaha!!! POOP STAR!!!! CLASSIC!!!

THE POPESTAR BOYS!!!!! LAME AS FUKK!!

It's true though!!!

My buddy who is a diehard told me that the nameless ghoul OMEGA left the band because of the way the band was digressing.

I love this moment in time because I was one of the biggest GHOST fanatics on this forum.

I took more shit than a backed up septic tank on this overrated RUSH FANBOI FORUM! LOL!

But now I see the DARK.

I mean the LIGHT.

Dark to light, light to dark, dark to light, light to dark.

Perhaps GHOST can cover "MONEY" by Pink Floyd.

What a drag.