"2112" OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!

RUSHHEAD666

NEGATIVITY ROCKS!!!

CRABTREE!!!!!!!!!!

I have him in fantasy!!!!!

I can't do fantasy because it means I have to support players I hate and root for teams that suck. That ain't happening baby.

I hate it! I'm only doing it for fun.

I have 6 Raiders on my team! LOL

But I'm in first place in Baseball Fantasy! Winner gets 500 bucks!!!! Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

NEGATIVITY ROCKS!!!

CRABTREE!!!!!!!!!!

I can't do fantasy because it means I have to support players I hate and root for teams that suck. That ain't happening baby.

Praise the lord. Nothing more obnoxious then the guy who says.

'I want the Pats to lose, but let Gronk get 500 yards and 6 TD's"

NEGATIVITY ROCKS!!!

CRABTREE!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the lord. Nothing more obnoxious then the guy who says.

'I want the Pats to lose, but let Gronk get 500 yards and 6 TD's"

HAHAHAHA! A reason why I would never have a PAT on my team!!!!! Or a NINER!! Or a BRONCO! OR A CHARGER OR A CHEIF !!

• Like 1

The SAINTS have scored, stop eating or fuckking or dancing or breathing just celebrate!

DUDE!

I am off to band practice.

I'm in a band with a old buddy of mine who has a state of the art studio in his garage. Its Seventies jam band stuff but it's fun!! Might record some shit. At least I'm playing in a band again!!!

• Like 2

The SAINTS have scored, stop eating or fuckking or dancing or breathing just celebrate!

DUDE!

I'm in a band with a old buddy of mine who has a state of the art studio in his garage. Its Seventies jam band stuff but it's fun!! Might record some shit. At least I'm playing in a band again!!!

You better get down there and pin that buddy of yours against the wall and tell him right now that you're leaving unless that this band becomes METAL and no compromise!

Edited by treeduck

Earl, you'd get along with the eldest Blaze bro, MikeyBlaze. He's mental like you but more importantly he's as hardcore a Raiders fan as you can get. Silver and black, Darth Vader, and all that decorative shit about his crib in the past...his wife has neutered him in that regard since then. But he's been saying "SuperBowl bound" at pre-season since I was in kindergarten. He's not mental enough to believe it but he's mental enough to say it proudly. Then there was his on and off love hate affair with Jim Plunkett. One week it was "Plunkett's the greatest", the next it was "You suck Plunkett!" followed by something been thrown in the direction of the tv. The whole family's had a great time the last few decades ripping Mikey & his Raiders. During some family NFL viewings even MamaBlaze belts out a laugh and a rip on the Raiders such as "Oh Mikey, the Raiders aren't going anywhere. They should go back to training camp!" Can you imagine being ripped on by your 80 year old mother as your Raiders lose another game?!! :LOL:
  • Like 1

Hey Jerry, sign my helmet !!!

OOPS did not mean to bean you in the melon

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/10/2/13141664/jerry-jones-hit-in-head-by-cowboys-helmet

DUDE!

You better get down there and pin that buddy of yours against the wall and tell him right now that you're leaving unless that this band becomes METAL and no compromise!

HAHAHA! I tried that tonight. No dice!!! I'll live man! It's fun to play again with humans!

• Like 1

I love it

The NFL hijacks TRF

Raiders - Broncos rivalry will be great again

Paxton Lynch looks like the real deal

NOV 6th baby !!!

Hahahaha! I could have put this in the sports section but how boring!!! The Rush reference of 2112 was perfect!! No rules broken here.

RAIDERS BABY!!

ONE LITTLE VICTORY AT A TIME!

Earl, you'd get along with the eldest Blaze bro, MikeyBlaze. He's mental like you but more importantly he's as hardcore a Raiders fan as you can get. Silver and black, Darth Vader, and all that decorative shit about his crib in the past...his wife has neutered him in that regard since then. But he's been saying "SuperBowl bound" at pre-season since I was in kindergarten. He's not mental enough to believe it but he's mental enough to say it proudly. Then there was his on and off love hate affair with Jim Plunkett. One week it was "Plunkett's the greatest", the next it was "You suck Plunkett!" followed by something been thrown in the direction of the tv. The whole family's had a great time the last few decades ripping Mikey & his Raiders. During some family NFL viewings even MamaBlaze belts out a laugh and a rip on the Raiders such as "Oh Mikey, the Raiders aren't going anywhere. They should go back to training camp!" Can you imagine being ripped on by your 80 year old mother as your Raiders lose another game?!! :LOL:

Hahaha!! Fukking incredible!! Is he my metal mental madman twin????

Glad I'm mental and not boring, quiet mundane millennial

UP THE IRONS BITCH!

• Like 1

I love it

The NFL hijacks TRF

Raiders - Broncos rivalry will be great again

Paxton Lynch looks like the real deal

NOV 6th baby !!!

Hahahaha! I could have put this in the sports section but how boring!!! The Rush reference of 2112 was perfect!! No rules broken here.

RAIDERS BABY!!

ONE LITTLE VICTORY AT A TIME!

Don't forget the SAINTS defeating the Chargers who had the ball and a 13 point lead with 6 minutes to go...

• Like 2

Hahaha!! Fukking incredible!! Is he my metal mental madman twin????

Glad I'm mental and not boring, quiet mundane millennial

UP THE IRONS BITCH!

He looks like the Kingpin from Daredevil but has the heart of Charlie Brown. He just happens to be a maniac and big time Raiders fan. Does that sound like you? :LOL:

Oh, it was MikeyBlaze's mad record collection back in the 70s that got me into Rush, Kiss, Jethro Tull, Triumph and all kinds of other stuff. Still remember playing on that Triumph board game that was in the inside jacket of Just A Game. I think I was 7 or 8 then.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2