"2112" OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!

RUSHHEAD666

I love it

The NFL hijacks TRF

Raiders - Broncos rivalry will be great again

Paxton Lynch looks like the real deal

NOV 6th baby !!!

Hahahaha! I could have put this in the sports section but how boring!!! The Rush reference of 2112 was perfect!! No rules broken here.

RAIDERS BABY!!

ONE LITTLE VICTORY AT A TIME!

Don't forget the SAINTS defeating the Chargers who had the ball and a 13 point lead with 6 minutes to go...

AMEN BROTHER!

THANK YOU!!

Raiders get DISCHARGERS at home!!

• Like 1

Earl, you'd get along with the eldest Blaze bro, MikeyBlaze. He's mental like you but more importantly he's as hardcore a Raiders fan as you can get. Silver and black, Darth Vader, and all that decorative shit about his crib in the past...his wife has neutered him in that regard since then. But he's been saying "SuperBowl bound" at pre-season since I was in kindergarten. He's not mental enough to believe it but he's mental enough to say it proudly. Then there was his on and off love hate affair with Jim Plunkett. One week it was "Plunkett's the greatest", the next it was "You suck Plunkett!" followed by something been thrown in the direction of the tv. The whole family's had a great time the last few decades ripping Mikey & his Raiders. During some family NFL viewings even MamaBlaze belts out a laugh and a rip on the Raiders such as "Oh Mikey, the Raiders aren't going anywhere. They should go back to training camp!" Can you imagine being ripped on by your 80 year old mother as your Raiders lose another game?!! :LOL:

Hahaha!! Fukking incredible!! Is he my metal mental madman twin????

Glad I'm mental and not boring, quiet mundane millennial

UP THE IRONS BITCH!

He looks like the Kingpin from Daredevil but has the heart of Charlie Brown. He just happens to be a maniac and big time Raiders fan. Does that sound like you? :LOL:

Oh, it was MikeyBlaze's mad record collection back in the 70s that got me into Rush, Kiss, Jethro Tull, Triumph and all kinds of other stuff. Still remember playing on that Triumph board game that was in the inside jacket of Just A Game. I think I was 7 or 8 then.

HAHAHA!

I look like Neil Peart from the "Time Stand Still" video with a "HEART OF GLASS!"

Signed,

BLONDIE

Earl, you'd get along with the eldest Blaze bro, MikeyBlaze. He's mental like you but more importantly he's as hardcore a Raiders fan as you can get. Silver and black, Darth Vader, and all that decorative shit about his crib in the past...his wife has neutered him in that regard since then. But he's been saying "SuperBowl bound" at pre-season since I was in kindergarten. He's not mental enough to believe it but he's mental enough to say it proudly. Then there was his on and off love hate affair with Jim Plunkett. One week it was "Plunkett's the greatest", the next it was "You suck Plunkett!" followed by something been thrown in the direction of the tv. The whole family's had a great time the last few decades ripping Mikey & his Raiders. During some family NFL viewings even MamaBlaze belts out a laugh and a rip on the Raiders such as "Oh Mikey, the Raiders aren't going anywhere. They should go back to training camp!" Can you imagine being ripped on by your 80 year old mother as your Raiders lose another game?!! :LOL:

UP THE IRONS BITCH!

He looks like the Kingpin from Daredevil but has the heart of Charlie Brown. He just happens to be a maniac and big time Raiders fan. Does that sound like you? :LOL:

Oh, it was MikeyBlaze's mad record collection back in the 70s that got me into Rush, Kiss, Jethro Tull, Triumph and all kinds of other stuff. Still remember playing on that Triumph board game that was in the inside jacket of Just A Game. I think I was 7 or 8 then.

HAHAHA!

I look like Neil Peart from the "Time Stand Still" video with a "HEART OF GLASS!"

Signed,

BLONDIE

Saying you look like Peart (no matter what the Rush era) in these parts increases the female groin moisture levels. And some men.

• Like 1

UP THE IRONS BITCH!

HAHAHA!

Signed,

BLONDIE

Saying you look like Peart (no matter what the Rush era) in these parts increases the female groin moisture levels. And some men.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Shit! That means I look like a young Tom Hanks too! FUUKKED FOR LIFE!!!!

UP THE IRONS BITCH!

HAHAHA!

Signed,

BLONDIE

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bachelor Party! Hookers!

Splash! There's the 'moisture' reference again!

Bosom Buddies! Bosom!

• Like 1

UP THE IRONS BITCH!

HAHAHA!

Signed,

BLONDIE

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bachelor Party! Hookers!

Bosom Buddies! Bosom!

Don't forget Castaway, Tom's wettest role ever !

UP THE IRONS BITCH!

HAHAHA!

Signed,

BLONDIE

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bachelor Party! Hookers!

Bosom Buddies! Bosom!

Hahahaha!!!! Exactly!!!!

Loved Bosom Buddies as a kid!!!

Who would have thought that over the decades I would look like a fuckking progressive drummer and a famous actor. Some say I look like Michael Keaton. Fukk me.

Anyway I know Hanks is "Sully."

I actually met SULLY!!!!! Oh and it's a RUSH STORY so it counts in this section of the Forum!!!!

I had a broken foot and was in a boot but it didn't stop me from seeing RUSH at Red Rocks!!!!

My boot got me in business class on Southwest. I was also able to get a front row ticket at Red Rocks with my fuckked up foot.

My broken foot was a blessing!

So the next day after the show my EX and I went to the airport.

We were able to board first with my dumb boot.

So we were way up front on the plane.

Sure enough, Sully sits right in front of me!!!!

Little kids were going up to him getting autographs!

It was so cool.

I tapped Sully on the shoulder and said...

"May I have your autograph too?"

I was just kidding of course.

He laughed.

We talked for a few minutes.

I told him he was an American Hero and yet he was so humble.

So instead of talking about the same stuff we talked about my broken foot.

He told me he was in a boot for many months too.

He is such a great guy.

AMERICAN HERO!!!!

SOMEBODY'S HERO!!!!

Cheers!

UP THE IRONS BITCH!

HAHAHA!

Signed,

BLONDIE

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bachelor Party! Hookers!

Bosom Buddies! Bosom!

Don't forget Castaway, Tom's wettest role ever !

STEVEN "WILSON!"

• Like 1

What thread is this????

Sports? Rush? Movies? Love FUSION!

Signed,

RETURN TO FOREVER

Did someone say JOHN CARPENTER ?!?!?!?!

Where we going ??

Up to my shack .

What the hell for ??

.... 'cuz when I left yesterday I turned the lights off .

• Like 1

Tom Hanks went to shit when he started trying to be a "serious" actor. His best film is The Burbs (even though Corey "Shell-less Ninja Turtle" Feldman was in it).

I cannot sit thru Forrest Gump . . or Rain Man with Dustin Hoffman

worse than nails on a chalkboard

• Like 1

Tom Hanks went to shit when he started trying to be a "serious" actor. His best film is The Burbs (even though Corey "Shell-less Ninja Turtle" Feldman was in it).

I've never seen Forest Gump all the way through. The parts I've seen just looked stupid. i don't get the appeal of a character like that, he just annoyed me. Rain Man just gave Cruise another chance to show us his hot-headed jerk character again. It's funny how Cruise used to always play the best pilot in the world, or the best pool player or the best racing driver or the best cocktail shaker, or the best lawyer or (least convincing of all) the best bare knuckle fighter, etc etc...

• Like 1

The Burbs is pretty good!

Sellout actor with the same old chops.

Just like NEIL PEART! LOL!

RUSH FORREST RUSH!

DUMB MOVIE!

BUBBA HUMP!

• Like 2

I've never seen Forest Gump all the way through. The parts I've seen just looked stupid. i don't get the appeal of a character like that, he just annoyed me. Rain Man just gave Cruise another chance to show us his hot-headed jerk character again. It's funny how Cruise used to always play the best pilot in the world, or the best pool player or the best racing driver or the best cocktail shaker, or the best lawyer or (least convincing of all) the best bare knuckle fighter, etc etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NexsgBXBbQ

TOM BOOZE IS A MIDGET JOKE

Luckiest guy in the world.

Perhaps I should suc"CUM" to Scientology.

I like eating bearded clams.

I was never born from one of them at the bottom of the fuckking sea.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NexsgBXBbQ

TOM BOOZE IS A MIDGET JOKE

Luckiest guy in the world.

Perhaps I should suc"CUM" to Scientology.

I like eating bearded clams.

I was never born from one of them at the bottom of the fuckking sea.

When Tom takes his high heel boots off at night he's 4 foot 3 and he becomes the Leprechaun from the popular film of the same name. All he wants to do is protect his gold!

• Like 1

RUSH FORREST RUSH!

DUMB MOVIE!

BUBBA HUMP!

Aye!

The Burbs is pretty good!

Sellout actor with the same old chops.

Just like NEIL PEART! LOL!

Hanks should have stayed a hack comedian.

• Like 1

Should this be moved to eather OLV or VV?

Go to the Mods with your teacher's pet nonsense.

This thread should be cloned and put ten times over in each subforum.

Also, I'm thinking of boxing it up and shipping it to GotNeilPeart's place since she loves it so much. This plus a few of the "Which.....are you?" threads would make a nice Christmas gift package.

• Like 2