The Perception of THE DOORS: TRF's Doors Thread

ReRushed

The Doors are the ultimate mood band.

I am always prepared to listen to The Doors. But I rarely do. However, when I do I tend to play every Jim album in a massive binge, and there is nothing else like the experience of that. I don't know, they could be the greatest band of all time. Like Fleet Foxes, they are my whole world musically and as much as I love them and hype them, I feel like I never quite give them their due.

Bloody amazing band!

"Weird Scenes Inside the Goldmine" was my First Doors LP. It was my first 'Best of' album, Next to Sly & The Family Stone's Best of my Sister gave me for Christmas of '71. I found out a little later that she was into a LOT of Greatest hits albums.... The Guess who, etc.

qZ2cAX3.gif

The doors, along with the Scorpions and Aerosmith are my three least favorite bands of all time. I want all the members of those bands slit with a thousand razor blade cuts, hosed down with vinegar, and then tied out in the sun and left to bake.

The doors, along with the Scorpions and Aerosmith are my three least favorite bands of all time. I want all the members of those bands slit with a thousand razor blade cuts, hosed down with vinegar, and then tied out in the sun and left to bake.

"Come on...gimme some death!"

Crafty thread title. I need to revisit that book.

I am luke warm about morrison but love their keyboards.

Yeah AWESOME thread title ReRushed. A couple of us got it obviously.

The Doors are comfortably in my all-time top 10. Some of Jim's stuff is cringe worthy but most of it is brilliant and he was, along with Freddie and Jagger and very few others, the epitome of a rock star.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1

Crafty thread title. I need to revisit that book.

I am luke warm about morrison but love their keyboards.

Yeah AWESOME thread title ReRushed. A couple of us got it obviously.

The Doors are comfortably in my all-time top 10. Some of Jim's stuff is cringe worthy but most of it is brilliant and he was, along with Freddie and Jagger and very few others, the epitome of a rock star.

:goodone:
  • Like 1