Xanadu vs Stairway To Heaven

YYZumbi

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is best?

• Rush Xanadu
    • Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven

Stairway to Heaven is so OVERHYPED song and not even close to Zeppelin's best, so Xanadu is the easy winner in my case, though I think Zeppelin music catalog can beat Rush catalog any time of year.

So you just joined this forum to make polls showing you think other music is better?

Nope, at all.

Stairway to Heaven is so OVERHYPED song and not even close to Zeppelin's best, so Xanadu is the easy winner in my case, though I think Zeppelin music catalog can beat Rush catalog any time of year.

So you just joined this forum to make polls showing you think other music is better?

Nope, at all.

Just curious since you don't seem to be a big fan.

Stairway

You probably weren't even born yet when that song was played into the ground on the radio. It's a great song but I've heard it so many times it's an automatic turnoff if I hear it now.

• Like 1

Stairway to Heaven otherwise known as PISS BREAK at the local FM radio station

I have not heard more than the opening notes of this song in 20 years....is it still OVERRATED??

• Like 1

Stairway

You probably weren't even born yet when that song was played into the ground on the radio. It's a great song but I've heard it so many times it's an automatic turnoff if I hear it now.

Agreed. But I've still heard it many many many many more times than Xanadu and to be honest it's still not very close.

But there are times when I would likely feel different.

• Like 1

Stairway

i wastn't Even born yet and I'm sick of it Eagle, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Stairway

i wastn't Even born yet and I'm sick of it Eagle, lol

Mick

Oh you have no idea. Similar with Bohemian Rhapsody. That one was played to death too. They're both great songs but that was back in the time before many people had tape players in their car so we were stuck with the radio.

• Like 1