Rush tattoo

YYZumbi

How about the 2112 star but instead of the naked guy in the center have the clothed PeW girl?

Of all the ideas I like this one the best so far! Thanks!

No problem. The PeW cover is my favorite and the 2112 star is so "Rush" that it almost HAS TO be there whenever talking about the band

How about the 2112 star but instead of the naked guy in the center have the clothed PeW girl?

Love your Lita Ford pic I get to see here with Halestorm on 10-15-16
  • Like 1

Love your Lita Ford pic I get to see here with Halestorm on 10-15-16

Thats awesome! I saw her earlier this summer, was standing at first row. And it was a really great concert! She rock that stage.

My dad was considering a Rush tattoo once, speaks volumes about his love for Rush, considering his disdain for tattoos.

He wanted to get a heart on his bicep, with the words "Anthem of the hear and anthem of the mind" circling it, pretty sweet honestly.

Edited by BassMasterGeneral
  • Like 1

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d3/68/e5/d368e5fc7ca34bdace09881c2c648c33.jpg

That looks awesome!

One person's awesome is another person's hideous.

• Like 1

Personally, I will never get a tattoo ...but that's just me.

U and me both brother. No need to start at age 48

• Like 1

I can't even get my hair cut somewhere without coming home and having to spend like half an hour recutting it myself

be careful what you wish for

760a808d718288f64769057c72f72733.jpg

People who get portraits in tattoo form really take a chance, more so than any other type of artwork. Hard to fix it if it's messed up.

I've heard it said that the two things you should never get tattooed on your body are another person's name, and the name of a band you were not a member of.

Back in my clubbing days I knew three different people who got the block-style Nine Inch Nails logo tattooed on their body:

400px-Nine_Inch_Nails_logo.svg.png

If and when you change your mind about the band in the future, how do you get that thing covered up? I wonder how many people now have black rectangular tats as cover-ups? :D

I've heard it said that the two things you should never get tattooed on your body are another person's name, and the name of a band you were not a member of.

Back in my clubbing days I knew three different people who got the block-style Nine Inch Nails logo tattooed on their body:

400px-Nine_Inch_Nails_logo.svg.png

If and when you change your mind about the band in the future, how do you get that thing covered up? I wonder how many people now have black rectangular tats as cover-ups? :D

Well I know for sure that I wont get tired of Rush. So that is far from the worst problem.