Congratulations Hatchetaxe&saw!

Lorraine

Ten thousand posts in ten years can only mean two things - posting excellence and excellent posts! :codger:

He has 9999 posts at the moment, but am anticipating the 10,000th one by the time I click on "Post New Topic." :yes:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Lorraine for starting this!

Been back here a fair bit of late, mainly to get that 10k monkey off my back. And there he goes, the big gibbon.

STILL the only band board I frequent. It must be the carpets and complimentary massage.

Thanks Admin, Mods and TRF peeps.

• Like 3

Salutations and congratulations! Keep it up!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Happy%20Birtday%20stuff/hbdaykitty.jpg
  • Like 1

I think this is where I point out that 10,000 posts in 10 years = Hatchet Pete is an even older old man than he was already. And this how i do it

:codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

• Like 1

Congrats Hatchet :cheers:

The next 10k will go by in a flash ;)

Geez! I hope not! LOL

• Like 1

How did I miss this thread? I am most dreadfully embarrassed. Congrats Pete, may the breaking wind be at your back. :D :cheers:

And you should be mortified, young man. Rescued by a farting joke thrown into an Irish saying. Well played. :clap:

And thank you for what you do. As in keeping this place on its toes. Not the OTHER thing. :whipgirl: :hockeygoon:

How did I miss this thread? I am most dreadfully embarrassed. Congrats Pete, may the breaking wind be at your back. :D :cheers:

And you should be mortified, young man. Rescued by a farting joke thrown into an Irish saying. Well played. :clap:

And thank you for what you do. As in keeping this place on its toes. Not the OTHER thing. :whipgirl: :hockeygoon:

What othe- ...oh, that. I am as God made me, sir. :|

• Like 2

OOPS...http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/FARTS%20AMIGHTY/fart2.gif