R40 Live CD/DVD/Blu-ray now available for pre-order

blueschica

Pre-ordered. Can't wait to see this. It has to beat Periscope quality right? :P

But not as much group fun. :)

Rumour is Bob was given a camera for the Toronto show.

Bob wasn't nearly as funny as the guy that passed out during Xanadu.

Track listing is there on Amazon for the CDs and the DVD/BluRay. The video has the alternated songs listed at the end. No info about special features, if any. Just the regular/main track listing.

It's perfect! The 3CD has every track, including Losing It with both Mink and Dink! Wasn't expecting that!

• Like 1

That trailer...so good. Headlong flight already sounds infinitely better now that the kick drum is actually audible.

And that cover art is just hideous enough to be endearing. It's literally a design aesthetic straight out of 1995, form the gradient word art font to the photoshopped stars and disco ball.

Can't wait!

Looks like only audio of "Camera Eye" and "Wreckers".

Oh no :( I was sooo hoping to see TCE once again. Now I'm extra happy I've managed to capture some of it and The Wreckers as well myself.

I know, I'm a big fan of Camera Eye as well. Maybe there'll be another version of the video that has it. We can hope anyway. Another thing I don't like is it looks like they put the alternate songs from Toronto at the very end (probably as bonus features). I know they weren't all played in the same night, but why not edit them in anyway into where they'd go chronologically?
  • Like 4

Oh no :( I was sooo hoping to see TCE once again. Now I'm extra happy I've managed to capture some of it and The Wreckers as well myself.

I know, I'm a big fan of Camera Eye as well. Maybe there'll be another version of the video that has it. We can hope anyway. Another thing I don't like is it looks like they put the alternate songs from Toronto at the very end (probably as bonus features). I know they weren't all played in the same night, but why not edit them in anyway into where they'd go chronologically?

Yep, that's what I thought as well while reading the tracklist.

Yep, that's what I thought as well while reading the tracklist.

I guess the editors were just lazy? It's definitely doable if you can mask them switching instruments with audience shots in its place. But this isn't the only instance where this happened. Dream Theater's Live at Luna Park was filmed in 2 night and had extra songs from the 2nd night as a bonus.

:haz: :7up: :yes:

Oh :no: don't have camera eye, losing it, clockwork angels on video...

Hmmm, hopefully it's an error on the Amazon site. Looks like they've forgotten to copy and paste the last three from disc 3 into the disc 4 tracklist.

4. One Little Victory

5. Distant Early Warning

6. Red Barchetta

7. Clockwork Angels

8. The Wreckers

9. The Camera Eye

27. One Little Victory

28. Distant Early Warning

29. Red Barchetta

Edited by Catch The Mystery

Directed by Dale Heslip, same guy who did CA Live, fwiw. Was the nice RTB direction false hope?

And, new Rush font alert, everyone :D

Also, where are Neil's arms? :huh: Did Hugh do this cover?

Exactly. This would have been a much better pic. :D

http://www.urchicago.com/storage/reviews/rush7small.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1434308581013

• Like 1

I guess they don't want to hurt sales for the Bku-Ray/DVD of the Time Machine the Clockwork Angels Tours! But its good to know they exist!

Edited by losingit2k