Vapor Trails vs Snakes & Arrows vs Clockwork Angels

YYZumbi

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which album of these three do you think is best?

Snakes. WAY underrated. CA is WAY overrated and VT is just shit.

for the 5 millionth time Zumbi, lol

Mick

Hahahaha

Great minds think alike. :hi:

And then there's you lot.

:D

• Like 1

My favorite song on CA is the one most of you dislike the most on the album, but I am firmly convinced that if it had been expanded into a full length epic tune, it would have catapulted Rush to new heights.

New heights? How so?

It would have taken them in a different direction for Rush. That's why most of you don't like the song. It's different, and it had lots of potential. A pity they wasted it.

I like more songs on Snakes than I do on CA. VT isn't even a consideration.

Lorraine, i thought you hated SA! When i was just starting to dislike it...

• Like 1

I did hate it. But one day RUDT told me that I wasn't a TrueRushFan because a TrueRushFan would give the album more than a few listens.

So one day I steeled myself to give it another listen. Then, I got the songs stuck in my head. All day. All night. All I would hear were songs off of Snakes. It was The Rush Revenge!!! :ph34r: Before you knew it, the album grew on me.

Let this a lesson to one and all. Be careful what Rush albums you say you hate. The same thing might happen to you. :yes:

My favorite song on CA is the one most of you dislike the most on the album, but I am firmly convinced that if it had been expanded into a full length epic tune, it would have catapulted Rush to new heights.

New heights? How so?

It would have taken them in a different direction for Rush. That's why most of you don't like the song. It's different, and it had lots of potential. A pity they wasted it.

Just to be clear, which song are you talking about? I think I know what one but I could be wrong.

New heights? How so?

Just to be clear, which song are you talking about? I think I know what one but I could be wrong.

WE want to know what song??? :drool:

BU2B2

I wouldn't call this a song, but an interlude before the storm. It's a break. a time to relax. I don't see many people dislike this one minute song

I did hate it. But one day RUDT told me that I wasn't a TrueRushFan™ because a TrueRushFan™ would give the album more than a few listens.

So one day I steeled myself to give it another listen. Then, I got the songs stuck in my head. All day. All night. All I would hear were songs off of Snakes. It was The Rush Revenge!!! :ph34r: Before you knew it, the album grew on me.

Let this a lesson to one and all. Be careful what Rush albums you say you hate. The same thing might happen to you. :yes:

need we all revisit my Anti-Hemispheres story, lol

Mick

• Like 1

BU2B2

I wouldn't call this a song, but an interlude before the storm. It's a break. a time to relax. I don't see many people dislike this one minute song

I do.

And that's my point about the "one minute interlude." They wasted it. It could have been developed into a beautiful song. It has so much potential, and is unlike anything they ever did before.

I did hate it. But one day RUDT told me that I wasn't a TrueRushFan™ because a TrueRushFan™ would give the album more than a few listens.

Mick

that's right. Mick has his own testimony to tell.

And then we have Mick's reconditioning thread too in the Rush section. That's when we were all ready for him but no one could find him. :LOL:

• Like 1

Mick

And then we have Mick's reconditioning thread too in the Rush section. That's when we were all ready for him but no one could find him. :LOL:

I don't think i've ever laughed so hard

Lorraine: ok you need to be shown the light right everybody??!!!!1

"looks around"

"Da hell is everybody?"

:laughing guy:

Mick

• Like 1

BU2B2

Ok, that's what I thought it was.

Yeah, they could have done more with it I suppose but it don't see how doing more with the song would have taken them to better heights. People dislike it because it's a short interlude that just seems out of place on the album. It has nothing to do with if being different.

We're Rush fans, we're OK with music that is different.

• Like 1

Mick

I don't think i've ever laughed so hard

Lorraine: ok you need to be shown the light right everybody??!!!!1

"looks around"

"Da hell is everybody?"

:laughing guy:

Mick

That about sums it up. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 1