Random Rush Photos

• Please log in to reply
1025 replies to this topic

#1021 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 5966 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:56 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 06 December 2017 - 11:49 PM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 06 December 2017 - 11:44 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 06 December 2017 - 10:04 PM, said:

Saw a pic on Facebook today of Geddy with his son and new, fresh out of the oven grandson. I’m too lazy to track that pic down
I can put it up. I'm a little confused, someone posted it in a FB group I'm in as well. They posted it with best wishes as if the birth just happened, but I swear I saw it 3 yrs ago when Ged's first grandson was born. So maybe someone that knows more than me can say for sure!

You probably did see it 3 years ago and someone was seeing it for the first time today

Or maybe he has another grandson?  But I thought the photo looked really familiar.  I know Ged and I are not best friends because he never gave me his mobile number to text him, but he could at least keep me informed on the grandkid(s)!  :lol:  :lol:

Sponsored Post

#1022 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 30284 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:01 AM

View Postblueschica, on 06 December 2017 - 11:56 PM, said:

Saw a pic on Facebook today of Geddy with his son and new, fresh out of the oven grandson. I’m too lazy to track that pic down
I can put it up. I'm a little confused, someone posted it in a FB group I'm in as well. They posted it with best wishes as if the birth just happened, but I swear I saw it 3 yrs ago when Ged's first grandson was born. So maybe someone that knows more than me can say for sure!

You probably did see it 3 years ago and someone was seeing it for the first time today

Or maybe he has another grandson?  But I thought the photo looked really familiar.  I know Ged and I are not best friends because he never gave me his mobile number to text him, but he could at least keep me informed on the grandkid(s)!  :lol:  :lol:

When I saw it on Facebook the poster said that he/she saw the pic over on Instagram. If so, I’m more likely to believe it’s a second grandson.

It comes down to your memory vs someone I don’t know’s Facebook post about Instagram.

:unsure:

#1023 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 5966 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:11 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 07 December 2017 - 12:01 AM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 06 December 2017 - 11:56 PM, said:

When I saw it on Facebook the poster said that he/she saw the pic over on Instagram. If so, I’m more likely to believe it’s a second grandson.

It comes down to your memory vs someone I don’t know’s Facebook post about Instagram.

:unsure:

That would be cool for Geddy!  A whole group of little guys to take to the ball game!  (Somehow I think not, until they are like 10 or something! )

#1024 Self-Indulgence

Self-Indulgence

The Professor

• Members
  • 4632 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:34 PM

Posted Image

#1025 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The Professor

• Members