Here There Everywhere

• Please log in to reply
671 replies to this topic

#661 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8638 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun.

Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:35 AM

View PostTinwoodsman, on 25 January 2019 - 02:18 AM, said:

I'm in the process of moving  ... like a three legged dog. I'll poke my head in once in awhile just to see if yous are behaving. Auto Corrupt sponsored this ... has an itch trigger finger. Be safe  ... TTFN  ...  missing yous already!

Love Tinny!

... wanna kill this phone oops

Ok, mr. "Reminds me of a person who looks like they could be in Gentle Giant or Jethro Tull"!  Take it easy!
Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#662 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 7898 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 25 January 2019 - 12:02 PM

I'm in the process of moving  ... like a three legged dog. I'll poke my head in once in awhile just to see if yous are behaving. Auto Corrupt sponsored this ... has an itch trigger finger. Be safe  ... TTFN  ...  missing yous already!

Love Tinny!

Good luck with the move, I know they suck . . . :lol:  I'll miss seeing your listening activity- always interesting!

Edited by blueschica, 25 January 2019 - 01:43 PM.

#663 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5590 posts
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 25 January 2019 - 04:05 PM

Love Tinny!

Good luck with the move! Maybe you'll find some cool stuff that you'd forgotten about!

Oh yeah:

Posted Image

#664 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

Modern Day Alice Cooper

• Members *
  • 18232 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 03:59 PM

Love Tinny!

"You can't leave, all of the plants are going to die!"

#665 Tinwoodsman

Tinwoodsman

By-Tor on the Bayou

• Members
  • 21512 posts
  • Interests:Musical interludes

Posted 31 January 2019 - 04:26 PM

^^ funny stuff!

Ok ... I am done moving out and in. Ahem. Let me rephrase that. All the eyes are crossed and the T's dotted, err, I'm in like Flynn?

Nevermind ... back to the regular programing. I missed yous. How is the new and improved virus free TRF?

#666 pjbear05

pjbear05

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2446 posts
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 02 February 2019 - 11:10 PM

Easing back in.  Karen is still undergoing rehab for wound care of diabetes related leg ulcers that were worse than initially thought.  She could be in through February.  The place is great, even allows dogs to visit, so Rocky has been there a couple of times.  Still sucks to not have her home, though. :(

#667 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 7898 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 02 February 2019 - 11:15 PM

View Postpjbear05, on 02 February 2019 - 11:10 PM, said:

Easing back in.  Karen is still undergoing rehab for wound care of diabetes related leg ulcers that were worse than initially thought.  She could be in through February.  The place is great, even allows dogs to visit, so Rocky has been there a couple of times.  Still sucks to not have her home, though. :(

Wound healing can be tough, and kind of a science all it's own from what I hear. I'm glad your wife is in a caring place and that Rocky can visit! Fingers crossed for rapid healing for her.

#668 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8638 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun.

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:50 PM

View Postpjbear05, on 02 February 2019 - 11:10 PM, said:

Hang in there man! Hope everything works out well for you guys!
Posted Image

#669 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

Cupcake Warrior

• Members
  • 36027 posts
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    The Juliana Theory
    Machine Head
    Trivium
    Sonata Arctica
    Jimmy Eat World
    Alter Bridge
    Mekong Delta

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:52 AM

Just done with this place for a while. I have real life issues to deal with and coming here to have Earl consistently troll and make derogatory references about my sexuality is enough.

Bye.

#670 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

Modern Day Alice Cooper

• Members *
  • 18232 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:00 AM

View PostSegue Myles, on 11 February 2019 - 05:52 AM, said:

Just done with this place for a while. I have real life issues to deal with and coming here to have Earl consistently troll and make derogatory references about my sexuality is enough.

Bye.
Segue, I completely understand the need to take a break from time to time. I am sorry to hear that you are going through issues in your life. Please don't stay away too long (or at all), as you are a wonderful part of this little cyber community. If you need a "listening ear" please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Love, hope and strength to you kind sir. -TC3 :hug2:

#671 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 46967 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:11 PM

Okay first off f**k you Earl for being a inconsiderte prick, and second off I Hope things get better soon for you Segue. Sending love your way.

#672 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

The Dream Police

• Members
  • 46967 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:11 PM

Meanwhile I'm kinda on kinda off depends on my mood nowadays

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users