Official opening night set list!! *SPOILERS!!!!!*

ALifeson85

Why oh why have they resisted playing Jacob's Ladder for so long? Every tour for the last 20 years or so I have waited to see it. It's easy vocally and provides great atmosphere. I just don't understand why the band treated it like a red headed stepchild for so long. I posted about a week ago that Xanadu is a great song, but a little over-rated live.(many disagreed) After hearing it last night, I stand by that statement. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to have it in the set, but for my money Cygnus outshined it.

Tampa gets lakeside park on the 24th of May? Can it get any better than this???? No

I called that one when I saw the date of the Tampa show. I am more excited now than I was a day ago. My only little gripe is the was not one song from Hold Your Fire or Power Windows but the deep cuts and the whole moving back in time concept BRILLIANT!!!

And it's my anniversary for joining the forum.

• Like 1

How did they do Animate? The Counterparts/T4E tour version or like the slower version from R30?

Apparently, they did the better of the two you listed.

It was a pretty close to accurate rendition of the studio version. Almost the exact tempo as on the Counterparts album.

• Like 1

Nice. Honestly in my opinion there isn't a bad song in this set. I could do without RTB but it's not bad aside from the rap.

THe first set is just a really solid selection of good songs, but no big surprises. The 2nd half & encore are insane.

I am interested to see what they end up swapping tomorrow.

• Like 1

After last night, it will be hard to get tickets for any of the future shows I think. Not only that, for anyone who was hoping that the prices would come down, I think not. They might just go up.

This set list is a dream come true for many of us. No one wants to miss this tour. Especially since it may very well be the last one.

• Like 1

What a bunch of pissah BS. No Presto. No hold your fire. Please. At least the 2nd set is super perfect wow. First set is bull shit. Not one good song. I could have picked a balls to the wall set. They just wouldn't listen since my post is futile.

What a bunch of pissah BS. No Presto. No hold your fire. Please. At least the 2nd set is super perfect wow. First set is bull shit. Not one good song. I could have picked a balls to the wall set. They just wouldn't listen since my post is futile.

Brown shirt wearing goons are en route to your home, to take you to Clockwork Angels reeducation camp.

• Like 1

Yes, it is.