MARCH MADNESS 2015!!!!

goose

I can't believe they let them run the whole clock inside of a minute...

That was a mistake, but I don't think it would have mattered. They also didn't want to foul Koenig.

SAM DEKKER......what a freaking superhero!! He was channeling Jimmy Chitwood!!

10 of 12 3s in the second half...incredible.

And when's the last time the Badgers allowed 30 FTs?

10 of 12 second half 3's will win you some games, for sure. I'm afraid they've shot their wad and will have a tough time matching that effort against Kentucky.

Koenig and Jackson will have to play a lot better. Notre Dame's guards gave Kentucky fits. If Wisconsin can do as well, then they can win.

• Like 1

I had no idea that ND was that good, especially on defense and rebounding. To a certain extent, they played the better game; UK was just bigger and finally the pressure got to ND at the end.

GREAT GAME! That is what the tourney is all about, as someone just posted.

I had no idea that ND was that good, especially on defense and rebounding. To a certain extent, they played the better game; UK was just bigger and finally the pressure got to ND at the end.

Funny, but all the hype was around Notre Dame's outside game. In the end, they got it (almost) done with a strong inside presence. Offensively, that is. Too many second-chance points for Kentucky.

Funny, but all the hype was around Notre Dame's outside game. In the end, they got it (almost) done with a strong inside presence. Offensively, that is. Too many second-chance points for Kentucky.

Georgia almost beat Kentucky late in the season with a similar game. They were constantly drawing out UK's big men and making quick passes inside.

You get them out of position, keep moving fast, and make the extra pass. You simply have to out-hustle them to the last second.

Georgia almost beat Kentucky late in the season with a similar game. They were constantly drawing out UK's big men and making quick passes inside.

You get them out of position, keep moving fast, and make the extra pass. You simply have to out-hustle them to the last second.

The number of reverse lay-ins ND had reflect that game plan.

What drove me MAD yesterday was having to listen to Reggie Miller and Dan Bonner and their miniscule vocabulary.....

"If you're Sean Miller...."

"If you're Bo Ryan...."

"If you're Sean Miller...."

OVER AND OVER AGAIN...... :rage: :rage:

BUST THE #1's...GO SPARTANS

How about an allB1G final?

hell yeah, Sparty would love another shot at "Frank the Tank!"

It could be 2000 in reverse, that year Bucky went 0-4 against the Flintstones' championship team. The Badgers only played MSU once during the regular B1G season if I recall though, so they'd have to settle for 3-0.

Two other differences..,the FF game in 2000 was the semifinal, and I don't think the halftime score of a game between the two this year would be 19-17.

• Like 1

Wisconsin's Frank Kaminsky - AP Player of The Year. 58/65 votes

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Frank+Kaminsky+Marquette+v+Wisconsin+BqAdk3n9A_Rl.jpg

Kentucky's John Calipari - AP Coach of The Year. 40/65 votes

http://images.fashiontimes.com/data/images/full/9128/john-calipari.jpg

If the Wisconsin Badgers win Monday night, they will have completed the toughest run for a No. 1 seed since the tournament expanded to 64 teams in 1985. They have faced the highest possible seed in all six rounds: No. 16 Coastal Carolina, No. 8 Oregon, No. 4 North Carolina, No. 2 Arizona, overall No. 1 Kentucky, and now No. 1 Duke.

It's never been done before. :o :o :o

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

If the Wisconsin Badgers win Monday night, they will have completed the toughest run for a No. 1 seed since the tournament expanded to 64 teams in 1985. They have faced the highest possible seed in all six rounds: No. 16 Coastal Carolina, No. 8 Oregon, No. 4 North Carolina, No. 2 Arizona, overall No. 1 Kentucky, and now No. 1 Duke.

It would be great if it happens, B1G Ten represents ... Football & Basketball GO BADGERS!!!
  • Like 3

A true champion!

On another note....How about guys like Jay Bilas calling for expanding the Final Four to best-of-three series? :facepalm:

• Like 1

A true champion!

On another note....How about guys like Jay Bilas calling for expanding the Final Four to best-of-three series? :facepalm:

Worst. Idea. Ever.

A Best-Of-3 series would completely remove any chance of a Cinderella team shocking the basketball world. Bilas is a brainless twit.

• Like 2

A true champion!

They do that in the CIT, or is it the CBI?

One of those tournaments no one cares about.

Frank Kaminsky is really, really fun to watch. He'll take the ball out of your hands, he'll swat it away, he'll dribble drive right by you, and he'll drill a 3-pointer.....
  • Like 1

Frank Kaminsky is really, really fun to watch. He'll take the ball out of your hands, he'll swat it away, he'll dribble drive right by you, and he'll drill a 3-pointer.....

The guy averaged 1.8 ppg as a freshman and 4.2 ppg as a soph. And now he's consensus POY as a senior. Just goes to show what hard work and good coaching can do. Growth spurts after developing ball handling skills never hurt either.

Some missed opportunities for the Badgers, but all is well. GOOD GAME!!

Congrats to my son's middle school orientation guide and the rest of the Blue Devils on their fifth national championship.

Great run by the Badgers but uncharacteristically it looked like they stopped running their offense when they got up 9.