Winter 2014-2015

Aikenrooster

21 inches of snow expected in my town. :(

That sucks. If you have to get out for whatever reason, and hopefully you don't, be really careful.

Get what you need now before it hits! I suggest making a list for must have items.

Be safe. :)

• Like 1

That sucks. If you have to get out for whatever reason, and hopefully you don't, be really careful.

Get what you need now before it hits! I suggest making a list for must have items.

Good news! The latest forecast lowered to 18 inches. We're all saved! :sigh:

Edited by Disk98
  • Like 2

:D-13: :D

:LOL:

The good news is that it is late in the season. Even if it does snow that much, it might be sixty by Saturday in your neck of the woods. Then, it will all melt!! :)

• Like 1

The good news is that it is late in the season. Even if it does snow that much, it might be sixty by Saturday in your neck of the woods. Then, it will all melt!! :)

Actually, Saturday's high is forecasted to be sixteen. :sigh: My stepmother wants to move the family to California…I love it here, but it's kind of hard to disagree with her right now. :(

Actually, Saturday's high is forecasted to be sixteen. :sigh: My stepmother wants to move the family to California…I love it here, but it's kind of hard to disagree with her right now. :(

Had I known over twenty-five years ago what I now know, I would never, in a zillion years, ever have left the east coast. Are you the one that lives near Sparta?

All things pass. Winter including. There's nothing like the four seasons, and California has a host of its own problems. Six of one, half dozen of another.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Had I known over twenty-five years ago what I now know, I would never, in a zillion years, ever have left the east coast. Are you the one that lives near Sparta?

All things pass. Winter including. There's nothing like the four seasons, and California has a host of its own problems. Six of one, half dozen of another.

Sparta is about a half-hour north of me. And yes, seasons are nice. :)

It's a balmy 3 degrees outside. :D-13:

Get out and enjoy it while you can! :ph34r:

Damn it's hot,

15 degrees right now. :P

Foggy, damp and feels a lot colder than the thirty degree temperature. It's the kind of cold that, no matter what you do, or how many layers of clothing you wear, you never feel warm.

• Like 1

It's a balmy 3 degrees outside. :D-13:

Get out and enjoy it while you can! :ph34r:

Damn it's hot,

15 degrees right now. :P

Foggy, damp and feels a lot colder than the thirty degree temperature. It's the kind of cold that, no matter what you do, or how many layers of clothing you wear, you never feel warm.

Yeah,

It's a dry cold up here. I will take that over the damp crap any day. Stay warm!

• Like 1

We're supposed to get anywhere from 6 to 8 inches of snow on Sunday. Great, just great. I'm already ready for this winter to be over

We're supposed to get anywhere from 6 to 8 inches of snow on Sunday. Great, just great. I'm already ready for this winter to be over

We were not initially supposed to be impacted by your Sunday storm, but now, apparently, it's going to illegally come north of the border, and we get to join your party. :moon: Stay south storm, you nasty piece of work, and leave us alone. We don't need to share.

Edited by RushCanuck

We were not initially supposed to be impacted by your Sunday storm, but now, apparently, it's going to illegally come north of the border, and we get to join your party. :moon: Stay south storm, you nasty piece of work, and leave us alone. We don't need to share.

We don't want it either. Let Cleveland have it.

6 to 12 inches expected in my area tomorrow (well, I guess it is tomorrow now) thru Monday (which I guess is now tomorrow). The last storm was originally projected at 24 inches—we got 4, maybe. So I'm predicting about 2 inches. Of course, now that I say that…
  • Like 1

I all ready have 3 feet of snow in my yard and tomorrow another foot expected.. its frigid here so at least the snow will be light to shovel.

Thursday they are calling for more.

Snow Plowers are getting good money here !

we (Warwick, NY) are getting walloped today with snow, etc. Easily a Ft out there already.

Last week's storm is laughable compared to today.