Judas Priest finish recording new album

adace1

I didn't have a copy of Nostradamus until I bought the 2011 Complete Albums Collection a couple months ago, and I've had so much Priest to listen to, I've only gave Nostra a couple spins. Its very ambitious and well produced. It would be a fitting sound track to a musical or movie, but it doesn't seem memorable enough from start to finish to be an entirely engaging audio journey. I am not a fair judge since I haven't heard it enough times—but it does have a number of stand out tracks. I probably should revisit it with the headphones along with my old friend Mary Jane. :banana:

Give it a few more goes you're bound to like it! :haz:

I didn't have a copy of Nostradamus until I bought the 2011 Complete Albums Collection a couple months ago, and I've had so much Priest to listen to, I've only gave Nostra a couple spins. Its very ambitious and well produced. It would be a fitting sound track to a musical or movie, but it doesn't seem memorable enough from start to finish to be an entirely engaging audio journey. I am not a fair judge since I haven't heard it enough times—but it does have a number of stand out tracks. I probably should revisit it with the headphones along with my old friend Mary Jane. :banana:

Oh, it's memorable.

Takes a little longer to absorb because of the length. If you're impatient, you can skip past the short tracks for a few listens, but later, those short songs will help you to digest such a long album.

• Like 1

Oh, it's memorable.

Takes a little longer to absorb because of the length. If you're impatient, you can skip past the short tracks for a few listens, but later, those short songs will help you to digest such a long album.

Right on.

Oh, it's memorable.

Right on.

The new one is gonna be more of a "balls-out Judas Priest heavy metal record" to use the words of "new" guitarist Richie Faulkner.

http://assets.blabbermouth.net.s3.amazonaws.com/media/judaspriestcountdown5_638.jpg

Sweet! :haz:

Still catching up on their albums, but I'm looking forward to seeing what new stuff they have in store for us

• Like 2