relationships advice

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

View PostNarpzilla, on 10 February 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 10 February 2014 - 11:34 AM, said:

I stated walking next to my husband and not in front of him as much after reading this so I'd say I'm now up to 1.5/10.
:D The day my wife was walking ahead of me even once I would certainly turn in my man card....

Well I'm 31 and my husband is 50 so when I walk out of the house I'm all like "power-walk!" and he's all like "where's my cane?" So I have to learn how to pace myself.

Sponsored Post

#22 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 10 February 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

I stated walking next to my husband and not in front of him as much after reading this so I'd say I'm now up to 1.5/10.
:D The day my wife was walking ahead of me even once I would certainly turn in my man card....

Well I'm 31 and my husband is 50 so when I walk out of the house I'm all like "power-walk!" and he's all like "where's my cane?" So I have to learn how to pace myself.
Sorry darling. I didn't know your husband was only 3 years my junior. I still most certainly wouldn't let you outpace me even at my age..... :) :rose:

#23 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

View PostNarpzilla, on 10 February 2014 - 04:38 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 10 February 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

Sorry darling. I didn't know your husband was only 3 years my junior. I still most certainly wouldn't let you outpace me even at my age..... :) :rose:

I'd appreciate the competition.

#24 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:22 PM

Never done it but I can certainly see why some do.....

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: relationships, advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users