Jump to content


Okay, ladies... let's talk about...


  • Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#1 Thunder Bay Rush

Thunder Bay Rush

    Superconductor

  • Members
  • 1196 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Shore, Nova Scotia, CAN
  • Interests:Rush, Rush, Rush, drums, living off-grid, fishing, hunting, cooking, gardening, raising and growing my own food! Farting in crowded elevators... silent or otherwise.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

Fake titties


I don’t get it.  Women spend BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ just to make their headlights bigger… I used have a GF back in 2000 and she had a pair 38 DDs… $8,000 worth.  It was almost like she was saying, “Hi everyone – look at my tits.”  She was two months behind on her mortgage, but she had these huge cans sticking out of her shirt… at all times.

We would go out for dinner and her tits were so big that they’d arrive about ten minutes before we would… personally, I think they were weird and gross.  They were hard as bowling balls.  And, aren’t they a health hazard?

I spent two days in Hollywood, CA, back in 2010.  I walked up and down Sunset Blvd for a couple hours one day.  Every single woman I saw had fake knockers… and lips… and … and … ?

Why?????????????????????????????  

Sponsored Post

#2 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

And no guys I didn't change my name again and start this thread... :)

Edit: love TBR's style.... :cheers:

Edited by Narpzilla, 04 February 2014 - 11:22 PM.


#3 Maverick

Maverick

    SWEDGIN!

  • Members *
  • 24288 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Low Earth Orbit
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

Not first.

#4 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Twin Falls, Idaho
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

I have a natural 36-D chest and I am quite content with that.  Geddy seemed to like them when I met him on the TMT.  I ALMOST joked and said "Mr. Lee, my eyes are up here."  Hey, whatever works, baby!!  I got a full-on hug from my imaginary boyfriend.  I'm certainly not complaining.  :D

#5 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:27 PM

View PostRushchick10, on 04 February 2014 - 10:17 PM, said:

I have a natural 36-D chest and I am quite content with that.  Geddy seemed to like them when I met him on the TMT.  I ALMOST joked and said "Mr. Lee, my eyes are up here."  Hey, whatever works, baby!!  I got a full-on hug from my imaginary boyfriend.  I'm certainly not complaining.  :D
The "D" being the critical point in all this....... :P

#6 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Twin Falls, Idaho
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:31 PM

Again, whatever works!  I'm far from shy about them.  The girls and my smile are commonly commented on as some of my best features.  ;)

#7 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:33 PM

View PostRushchick10, on 04 February 2014 - 10:31 PM, said:

Again, whatever works!  I'm far from shy about them.  The girls and my smile are commonly commented on as some of my best features.  ;)
Welcome back to the forum!! Don't be such a stranger :cheers: :)

#8 Chronos

Chronos

    Up the irons, down the Lagavulin!

  • Members *
  • 2781 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:On the edge, where the winds of limbo roar

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:38 PM

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 04 February 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

Not first.
Wut?

#9 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21767 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

I don't know why anyone would want to go bigger unless they absolutely had nothing in the chest department. It's terribly hard on your shoulders and your back lugging around big breasts. I think a lot of women do it because their boyfriends or husbands like them and talk them into it.

#10 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 04 February 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

I don't know why anyone would want to go bigger unless they absolutely had nothing in the chest department. It's terribly hard on your shoulders and your back lugging around big breasts. I think a lot of women do it because their boyfriends or husbands like them and talk them into it.
Man, I hope not.... Silliness... :codger:

#11 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

    Beauty and the Bass

  • Members
  • 21767 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Phoenix, Arizona
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:59 PM

View PostNarpzilla, on 04 February 2014 - 10:55 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 04 February 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

I don't know why anyone would want to go bigger unless they absolutely had nothing in the chest department. It's terribly hard on your shoulders and your back lugging around big breasts. I think a lot of women do it because their boyfriends or husbands like them and talk them into it.
Man, I hope not.... Silliness... :codger:

Oh I agree. There are a lot of women out there that would do anything to keep their boyfriends interested though.

#12 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:02 PM

View PostEagleMoon, on 04 February 2014 - 10:59 PM, said:

View PostNarpzilla, on 04 February 2014 - 10:55 PM, said:

View PostEagleMoon, on 04 February 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

I don't know why anyone would want to go bigger unless they absolutely had nothing in the chest department. It's terribly hard on your shoulders and your back lugging around big breasts. I think a lot of women do it because their boyfriends or husbands like them and talk them into it.
Man, I hope not.... Silliness... :codger:

Oh I agree. There are a lot of women out there that would do anything to keep their boyfriends interested though.
Guess when you are married forever that doesn't apply...... :D

#13 Ancient Ways

Ancient Ways

    That's It™ Sig

  • Members
  • 15995 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:iEarth
  • Interests:Hanging out with my kids, riding my bike, playing guitar.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

I do not like the fakes as a rule.  I prefer natural no matter what size they are.  Pet peeve is women who have larger racks than asses.

#14 Chronos

Chronos

    Up the irons, down the Lagavulin!

  • Members *
  • 2781 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:On the edge, where the winds of limbo roar

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

Big, small, I love them all. But not fake.

Just sayin'.

#15 Chronos

Chronos

    Up the irons, down the Lagavulin!

  • Members *
  • 2781 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:On the edge, where the winds of limbo roar

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

Unsurprisingly, 12 posts in this thread so far are from men, and 4 are from women.

We're such neanderthals.

#16 Rushchick10

Rushchick10

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3322 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Twin Falls, Idaho
  • Interests:Rush, endurance cycling, Rush, weightlifting, Rush, music, Geddy Lee, hiking, Rush...oh, you get the idea!

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

I have to admit, I didn't come into my, er, "mother load" until I had a child.  Then, they stuck around.  I wasn't absolutely flat by any means, but I was a B at best.  I just hope that they stay this size.  It suits me, me thinks (see profile picture in tight-fitting t-shirt).

#17 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27722 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

View PostRushchick10, on 04 February 2014 - 11:10 PM, said:

I have to admit, I didn't come into my, er, "mother load" until I had a child.  Then, they stuck around.  I wasn't absolutely flat by any means, but I was a B at best.  I just hope that they stay this size.  It suits me, me thinks (see profile picture in tight-fitting t-shirt).
I would tend to agree. They seem to suit you just fine..... :) :d13:

Edited by Narpzilla, 04 February 2014 - 11:16 PM.


#18 ThatLightInYourEyes

ThatLightInYourEyes

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:"Underwater by the end of this century!" rave the climatologists.
  • Interests:Trying. Just trying.

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:29 PM

Should the ladies here have a Rush t-shirt contest? I'm still waiting for one in the mail.

#19 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79302 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

To be honest, I'd rather they were natural.

#20 Blue J

Blue J

    Official SOCN Designated Driver

  • Members *
  • 17672 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:41 AM

View PostBabycat, on 05 February 2014 - 04:26 AM, said:

To be honest, I'd rather they were natural.

Agreed. No need, ever. Natural is best.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users