Okay, ladies... let's talk about...

Thunder Bay Rush

A girl I kinda had a thing for in high school flashed me once, & she had tiiiiiiiny nips. They were so small! Kinda freaked me out since I'd never seen any like that before lol

Personally, I like bigger ones. Not quarter-sized, but more than enough to work with. :D

Not to brag, but I have a very perky set of 36-Ds. I'm not much for videos, however.

Anywho, I have actually run the gauntlet from being pretty flat as a teenager to "busting" forth in my mid 20's. So, I have experience in several places on the spectrum. I'm pretty happy where I am at now, and I don't think I would like it if I was any bigger. I get attention when I want it. That's all I need. ;)

• Like 1

Not to brag, but I have a very perky set of 36-Ds. I'm not much for videos, however.

Anywho, I have actually run the gauntlet from being pretty flat as a teenager to "busting" forth in my mid 20's. So, I have experience in several places on the spectrum. I'm pretty happy where I am at now, and I don't think I would like it if I was any bigger. I get attention when I want it. That's all I need. ;)

:dweez: :clap: :wub: Here's some attention wanted or not :) Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 1

Chick, I'm jealous! I was a B cup in the 4th grade. Seriously, I have no clue what it's like to be flat.

....sometimes I think it'd be so nice to be able to go braless, or be able to run without getting thumped in the chin (it has happened lmfao)

I sometimes go out in public braless (now that I have knockers worth looking at). I mean, I don't go jogging or anything, but just a quick trip to the store or something of that nature. Sometimes I come back sore, sometimes not. I was more likely to put on a bra when I was barely a B cup than I am now that I am a D cup. :huh:

If I go braless, I wear a hoodie over myself lol lets just say, it is very obvious when I go without! Some ladies just NEED support. Haha.

They may not be perfect in my eyes, but I love my twins. BOOB POWERS ACTIVATE!

• Like 2

I was a D cup at 13 and am now a 34H. I've never understood why some women seem so keen on getting larger ones when they're mostly just a pain in the ass (Well more in the back and shoulders). They have their advantages but I spent most of high school being called "Tits McGee" and trying to hide them. I can understand getting the surgery for reconstructive purposes and maybe for slight cosmetic reasons. But the giant, in-your-face balloon looking ones have always baffled me. They look so uncomfortable.
  • Like 2

If I do the braless thing, it's usually in a form-fitting t-shirt. I sometimes take a zip-up hoodie and keep it in my car for if they get a little too perky. But, I've gotten some great customer service when I've just been in jeans and t-shirt as apposed to the cooler months where my jacket covers the gals.
  • Like 1

If I do the braless thing, it's usually in a form-fitting t-shirt. I sometimes take a zip-up hoodie and keep it in my car for if they get a little too perky. But, I've gotten some great customer service when I've just been in jeans and t-shirt as apposed to the cooler months where my jacket covers the gals.

Girl, if I truly wanted to, I know exactly what to wear to get great customer service- hell the other night I wore a hoodie and tight jeans to the gas station & they tried to give me a discount.

I'm an honest gal, though, and said no thanks :P

I know what giggle to use, how to move juuuust right to make 'em jiggle- all tricks I used when trying to buy booze/cigarettes underage LOL