Notre Dame Football

nappy2112

What else can cause the Irish a game ?

How about bad math , after scoring a touchdown to go up 40-29 in the 4th coach Kelly decides to go for 2 (which they didn't convert of course) ....WHAT ? WAIT ! 8+3 equals 11 ...Nothwestern got their 11 and won in OT 43-40.

:facepalm:

What else can cause the Irish a game ?

How about bad math , after scoring a touchdown to go up 40-29 in the 4th coach Kelly decides to go for 2 (which they didn't convert of course) ....WHAT ? WAIT ! 8+3 equals 11 ...Nothwestern got their 11 and won in OT 43-40.

:facepalm:

Yep, pretty stupid. Can't say I'm too torn up about it though ;)

:outtahere:

2-0 but we lost our QB , I'll be in South Bend saturday for Georgia Tech...but I'm not gettin' my hopes up.

That was a tough loss. Great win, though! God's will is strong.

:P

• Like 1

2-0 but we lost our QB , I'll be in South Bend saturday for Georgia Tech...but I'm not gettin' my hopes up.

It's just heartbreaking that we lost Folston and Zaire in the two first games of the season. Yeah it really sucks for the team but I especially feel bad for those two guys who just wanted to play. Oh well, I'll still be at all the home games. Go Irish.

10-1

Horrible performance against BC. :facepalm:

They have us at #6 now , now I can see Iowa ahead of us even though they haven't beaten anyone rated. How the hell can Oklahoma pass us ? The Sooners lost to Texas ?? At least we lost to #1 on the road in a hurricane.

10-3

Tough lose to OSU , at least we fought back and made a game of it. I said earlier in the year that we were not a top 5 team, we're top 10.

OSU however is top 5 easily.

Sorry to see Jaylon Smith get hurt ,what a great player, the DL for OSU got what he deserved for leading with the crown of his helmet. :tsk: (he was a beast though)

Edited by nappy2112

10-3

Tough lose to OSU , at least we fought back and made a game of it. I said earlier in the year that we were not a top 5 team, we're top 10.

OSU however is top 5 easily.

Sorry to see Jaylon Smith get hurt ,what a great player, the DL for OSU got what he deserved for leading with the crown of his helmet. :tsk: (he was a beast though)

One,

Could argue whether it was a penalty or not. I didn't think it was. But to throw Bosa out of the game was complete BS!!