Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/vahe-gregorian/article60120616.html?fbclid=IwAR0T2CvyvNb-wkOxbpT-jadqJ4qvJk-cDjZFB6HTU2oeLeAKIFj8Iy9RtKs

I did not realize this. Horrible news about one of the all time greats, and a glaring omission by the Hall of Fame.

Sad.
  • Like 1

Nova, given how tenuous KC has been this year I expect more. Probably 9-7 or 10-6 (and the Raiders may win the division if they keep it up).

Ahem...you were saying?

:LOL:

Looking foward to the extra rest next weekend! :cheerleader:

• Like 2

The referees helped them win 2 of those games. They should have finished 10-6.

Given that the Chargers weren't too far behind the whole game, I don't see them winning in the postseason.

Get your eyes checked, mate!

The lower your expectations, the less you are disappointed!

(Full disclosure: I am what the fans would call a hater. However, I tend to think of myself as a realist about them. I may not be right on concering 10-6, but I bet I am not too far off and that defense may be what does them in this season.)

A realist would congratulate the Chiefs on a good season. lol

The referees helped them win 2 of those games. They should have finished 10-6.

Given that the Chargers weren't too far behind the whole game, I don't see them winning in the postseason.

You didn't see them winning 12 games, either! Among the saddest words of tongue and pen, "what might have been" -- who cares about "should"? (Whatever that means in something like sports!)

Of course, I didn't think they'd get the bye, but they're really finished on a roll!

Now the Chiefs have to suffer all of my attention, since the 'boys are busted.

Let's Go Chiefs!

• Like 1

So, like most faint-hearted people, I left the room at 0-21. Wandered about a bit, actually talked to the family, shoveled a little snow, had a snack, walked back into the room.

Holy shit! I'm glad I left the TV on, so I could go back and watch that comeback. It turns out that once you stop dropping passes, punts, or blocking assignments, things go much better!

That game was nuts. That doesn't begin to describe it, but what would? Amazing, astounding, awesome, etc.

Keep Rolling!

• Like 2

I hope the Chiefs defense gets better than giving up 26 against a back-up quarterback -- they were supposed to be better, anyway.

Of course, if you can score 40, it may be moot in most games!

Hold on to that pipe dream.

One more game...

NOW they have one more game to win.

Your Packers ran into a buzz saw today. No shame...that's just a very good Niners team.

Three things...I thought the choice to go for two was odd, rather than take the one and cut it to 20 pts. I was confused when GB went away from throwing those short quick-hitter passes that seemed so successful. Third was that there never seemed to be a real sense of urgency by the Packers. A lot of time wasting when down 21 pts.

Yes! Chiefs! I had to miss most of the game, but even when they went down by ten (again), I wasn't worried. What a show!

Onto the big one!

Tannehill entered the game as the top-rated QB in the league and finished with 209 yards for the game. Henry had averaged 196 yards in his last three games, and was held to 69. You have to feel good about the improvement in the Chiefs' defense as the season progressed. :ebert: