And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You fool, that's, that's fifty six guineas before we've even started. :facepalm:

Have we started again?

For those of you who may have just missed 'And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2', here it is again.

I'm sorry, we just can't give you a bigger budget. :fuckwithadmin: We're not the only slice of the cake, you know.

You see there's Defense, Social Security, Health, Housing, Education, Rush Forum ... they're all supposed to get the same. But last year, the Government spent less on the Rush Forum than it did on National Defence

And we've just heard that 1-0-0-1-0-0-1's watch has been accepted by the London Electricity Board, and posting for this evening can be continued as planned.

yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight.......the watch.....the Chinese watch....

:drool: :tsk: :drool: Solly. Our boys got velly excited.

Excitement, drama, action, violence, fresh fruit. Passion. Thrills. Spills. Romance. Adventure, all the things you can read about...on The Rush Forum

The... love guitarist... the lone guitarist... the lead guitarist... on... the ... stag ... stage ... of...LG ... aree ... arena....of Burring ... bringutring... Birming... Birmingham
  • Like 2

You fool, that's, that's fifty six guineas before we've even started. :facepalm:

Have we started again?

For those of you who may have just missed 'And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2', here it is again.

I'm sorry, we just can't give you a bigger budget. :fuckwithadmin: We're not the only slice of the cake, you know.

You see there's Defense, Social Security, Health, Housing, Education, Rush Forum ... they're all supposed to get the same. But last year, the Government spent less on the Rush Forum than it did on National Defence

And we've just heard that 1-0-0-1-0-0-1's watch has been accepted by the London Electricity Board, and posting for this evening can be continued as planned.

yes, we'll have the watch ready for you at midnight.......the watch.....the Chinese watch....

Excitement, drama, action, violence, fresh fruit. Passion. Thrills. Spills. Romance. Adventure, all the things you can read about...on The Rush Forum

The... love guitarist... the lone guitarist... the lead guitarist... on... the ... stag ... stage ... of...LG ... aree ... arena....of Burring ... bringutring... Birming... Birmingham

I don't have to do this, you know. I'm a qualified brain surgeon. :Alex: I only do this because I like being my own boss.
  • Like 2

Have we started again?

I don't have to do this, you know. I'm a qualified brain surgeon. :Alex: I only do this because I like being my own boss.

Excellent. Right. I want you to go along to see the wife. Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of break.

And don't pick your nose! :tsk:

• Like 2

Have we started again?

Excellent. Right. I want you to go along to see the wife. Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of break.

I wasn't picking my nose. I was scratching.
  • Like 2

Have we started again?

He's bluffing. Your mind's gone , Citizen. You're rubbish. :codger:
  • Like 2

Have we started again?

But Citizen is no ordinary idiot. He is a lecturer in idiocy at the University of East Anglia. :yes:
  • Like 2

Have we started again?

But Citizen is no ordinary idiot. He is a lecturer in idiocy at the University of East Anglia. :yes:

Citizen of the World is just at the age when taunts like 'he's a git' really hurt.
  • Like 2

Have we started again?

Citizen of the World is just at the age when taunts like 'he's a git' really hurt.

Hello Citizen, hello. Here is this morning's story. Are you ready? Then we'll begin.... :moon: :whipgirl: :moon:
  • Like 2

Have we started again?

Hello Citizen, hello. Here is this morning's story. Are you ready? Then we'll begin.... :moon: :whipgirl: :moon:

It was a day like any other and Mr and Mrs Samuel Brainsample were a perfectly ordinary couple, leading perfectly ordinary lives - the sort of people to whom nothing extraordinary ever happened, and not the kind of people to be the centre of one of the most astounding incidents in the history of mankind ... So let's forget about them and follow instead the destiny of this man... :gumby:
  • Like 2

Yes! This is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere...or rather, the story of his daughter. :kisshug:

Yes, it's Attila the Nun. A simple country girl who took a vow of eternal brutality.
  • Like 2

Yes! This is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere...or rather, the story of his daughter. :kisshug:

Yes, it's Attila the Nun. A simple country girl who took a vow of eternal brutality.

Hey, you know, mother, I think there's a play there. :fistbump: Get t'agent on t'phone.
  • Like 2

Hey, you know, mother, I think there's a play there. :fistbump: Get t'agent on t'phone.

Him mighty fine director. Him heap famous. Him say Leatherhead Rep like do play with Redfoot tribe.
  • Like 2

Him mighty fine director. Him heap famous. Him say Leatherhead Rep like do play with Redfoot tribe.

This new series of 'Trim-Jeans Theatre Presents' will enable you to enjoy the poetry of T. S. Eliot whilst losing unsightly tummy bulge
  • Like 2

This new series of 'Trim-Jeans Theatre Presents' will enable you to enjoy the poetry of T. S. Eliot whilst losing unsightly tummy bulge

And talking of filth, I have asked you once about the TRF carpet. :tsk:
  • Like 2

Well, we have 28,000 cubic feet of Wintrex, which is a new white foam rubber which actually on screen looks more like snow than snow.
  • Like 2

Well, we have 28,000 cubic feet of Wintrex, which is a new white foam rubber which actually on screen looks more like snow than snow.

Think of the colours!
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

What...is your favourite colour? :codger:
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

Savage tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange. It really makes you want to shout out, this is good! This is real! :drool:
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

Savage tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange. It really makes you want to shout out, this is good! This is real! :drool:

Your_Lion, I believe you're interested in shouting.
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

It's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting :smash: rather serious.
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

It's our job to try and treat the condition of over-acting :smash: rather serious.

In this treatment the patient is rewarded for the correct response http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0125.gif and punished for the wrong one. :16ton: Let us begin.
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

In this treatment the patient is rewarded for the correct response http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0125.gif and punished for the wrong one. :16ton: Let us begin.

You've just got five seconds to tell me, whatever happened to Baby Jane? :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Think of the colours!

You've just got five seconds to tell me, whatever happened to Baby Jane? :popcorn:

I went in to do some shopping and I came back and she was gone. She was only forty-seven.
  • Like 2