GHOST is putting the finishing touches its next studio album, Nick Raskulinecz to produce

treeduck

I can't stand it. :(

I don't think you're giving it enough listens...it does open up. If you like BOC/MF etc there's no way this album completely fails.

It's a total crock. Dreadful.

:nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya: :nya nya:

:blaze:

i'm annoyed though, I got the US version of the Deluxe edition which doesn't have the orgy picture on the CD because they refused to use it in America, so I only have the regular CD picture which they had to use instead! I guess America doesn't like Ghost, made them change their name now won't print their CDs the way they want them. :rage: :smash: :banghead: :eyeroll: :bitchslap:

lol, more drama for you. That Euro vinyl version is the ultimate for artwork, you really should've sprung for that.

Ok finally the GHOST B.C. album is out of the package! Yeah it's definitely different. Not at all as immediate as the first album, but it's an interesting listen.

Earl said that he thought the production was redlining but it sounds fine to me, maybe not as clean and old school as the previous album. Maybe it's popularity that does it, the more popular you get the more people want to listen to you on their ipod and the more brickwalled you need to be? :huh: :smoke:

This album I think will be a grower, it sound pretty cool on first listen, nothing like the previous one though. :guitar: :blaze:

I don't really have a problem with the production. Most people seem bowled over on first listen or just trashing it immediately. It deserves a good few listens. I'm not saying it's perfect but it has a certain charm for sure.

Ok finally the GHOST B.C. album is out of the package! Yeah it's definitely different. Not at all as immediate as the first album, but it's an interesting listen.

Earl said that he thought the production was redlining but it sounds fine to me, maybe not as clean and old school as the previous album. Maybe it's popularity that does it, the more popular you get the more people want to listen to you on their ipod and the more brickwalled you need to be? :huh: :smoke:

This album I think will be a grower, it sound pretty cool on first listen, nothing like the previous one though. :guitar: :blaze:

I don't really have a problem with the production. Most people seem bowled over on first listen or just trashing it immediately. It deserves a good few listens. I'm not saying it's perfect but it has a certain charm for sure.

Yeah I like it. Tony R trashes anything that isn't Genesis in their 70's pomp...

Yeah I like it. Tony R trashes anything that isn't Genesis in their 70's pomp...

Sounds like Tony and Goobs would get on mighty fine...oh well, you try.

They'd agree to disagree maybe! :LOL: Goober has gone into hiding lately though, he must have run into a tough argument or something and gone off to sulk! :cheerleader: :joker:

Goober has gone into hiding lately though, he must have run into a tough argument or something and gone off to sulk! :cheerleader: :joker:

Troll burn-out syndrome most likely. He's been very busy on here of late, bless. Abba and Ghost will now hunt him down and rule his lilly-white hippy ass! :madra:

Goober has gone into hiding lately though, he must have run into a tough argument or something and gone off to sulk! :cheerleader: :joker:

Troll burn-out syndrome most likely. He's been very busy on here of late, bless. Abba and Ghost will now hunt him down and rule his lilly-white hippy ass! :madra:

Aye!

:hail:

The new album is basically Lordi meets Kiss meets Spinal Tap.

You're a Lordi freak, well, well. We don't listen to that stuff so the reference is lost on us...

I didn't realise you were a collective Treeborg

The new album is basically Lordi meets Kiss meets Spinal Tap.

You're a Lordi freak, well, well. We don't listen to that stuff so the reference is lost on us...

I didn't realise you were a collective Treeborg

http://i.imgur.com/eoRqZEJ.gif