Cincinnati Bengals

nappy2112

Nice road win! Congrats!

Dalton is one of those guys that just wins...I'm surprised he could at this level, but he's gotten off to a pretty good start.

Dalton is dealin'...!! He's a gamer, isn't he? And he's only going to get better.

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Send those Steelers back home cryin' and whinin' and whimperin'.....!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

That is all.

Close again, but we're not up to the big boys yet . Love this team though no mouthy receivers just a good young team. With the draft picks coming in the next 2 years and the youngsters we have now I'm excited for the future.

6-4

Andy Dalton might be making rookie mistakes, but he's a tough kid. His growing pains this year will help build a very good career with the Bengals.

With A.J. Green as his #1 WR, Dalton has a good chance of taking the Bengals to another Super Bowl....in time. 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Nov 21 2011, 03:26 PM)
Andy Dalton might be making rookie mistakes, but he's a tough kid. His growing pains this year will help build a very good career with the Bengals.

With A.J. Green as his #1 WR, Dalton has a good chance of taking the Bengals to another Super Bowl....in time. 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Yeah, Cincy has to be excited about the future. They have a lot of good young talent, and took the Raiders for another couple of high draft picks. AJ Green is a beast!

There were a couple of calls in yesterday's game that had they gone the other way, the Bengals would have won or at least sent it into overtime. Coming back the way they did after getting down 31-14 is impressive, Ray Lewis or not.

Nice comeback but it was a lot closer than it should have been. At the end of the first half (and especially after the interception that was called back) they needed to run out the clock.

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Nov 14 2011, 08:27 PM)
Being in Raven country I do get crap for pulling for them. Hell I still pull for the Colts. tongue.gif Get lots of crap for that too.

062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Nov 27 2011, 04:39 PM)
Nice comeback but it was a lot closer than it should have been.    At the end of the first half (and especially after the interception that was called back) they needed to run out the clock.

Yeah but this was a trap game if I've ever seen one, Pittsburgh,Baltimore,Cleveland,Pittsburgh,Houston. I figured it would be close.

Edited by nappy2112

The Bengals may not make the playoffs this year, but they are certainly earning respect throughout the NFL. Andy Dalton is a winner, and he's going to keep improving. The Bengals play tough, never-say-die football.

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Nov 27 2011, 08:27 PM)
The Bengals may not make the playoffs this year, but they are certainly earning respect throughout the NFL. Andy Dalton is a winner, and he's going to keep improving. The Bengals play tough, never-say-die football.

Which is a 180 degree turnaround from recent years...

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Nov 27 2011, 09:27 PM)

Nothing against the Bengals they continue to impress &progress, but there's no way the Browns should of lost this game. What a on going horror show of foul ups!!! A long snapper who can't snap combined with a "franchised" kicker who now can't get it thru the uprights. A rookie receiver who acts like a hand grenade is placed on target in his hands, and QB although he's one tough player to keep getting pounded like he does, Colt still looks to small for a NFL QB and made some terrible decisions that cost us dearly. The defense as always been good enough keep Cleveland in the game once again!!! Edited by softfilter

QUOTE (Finding IT @ Nov 27 2011, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Nov 14 2011, 08:27 PM)
Being in Raven country I do get crap for pulling for them. Hell I still pull for the Colts. tongue.gif Get lots of crap for that too.

062802puke_prv.gif

FI,Oh what The Ravens or Bengals??LOL I will pull for the tigers... I hope they win just the hear the guys at work cry all day..

In looking at the Bengals schedule, the team they have watch out for most is the Tebows. The Bengals have games vs Pit, Bal, Hou, StL, and Ariz. The first two are tough, and the Texans may be difficult or easy based on their QB situation, while the last two should be easy games.

The Tebows have KC, Min, the fading Bills, the Cutlerless Bears, and the Pats. With God on their side, the first four are very winnable, and if the Bengals and Tebows tie, the tie goes to the Tebows (either a two way tie, since the Broncos won earlier this year, or a tie based on conference record, unless something really strange happens). So 10-6 might not be good enough to get in.