09/03/10 - Holmdel, NJ

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pags is on his way here, we'll leave at 2pm for the trek to PNC. Slacker and Queen u can text me when youre arriving since i dont know where we will set up camp

for the person who asked, TGIF is about a 10 min car ride from the venue off Rt 35 in Holmdel NJ

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Sep 3 2010, 12:15 PM)
Pags is on his way here, we'll leave at 2pm for the trek to PNC. Slacker and Queen u can text me when youre arriving since i dont know where we will set up camp

for the person who asked, TGIF is about a 10 min car ride from the venue off Rt 35 in Holmdel NJ

will do ...can hardly wait!

How long should I allow for getting into the venue, buying tour shirts etc? We are getting a cab from hazlet as we haven't hired a car. I am too much of a Coward to drive on the wrong side if the road lol http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Have a good show everyone! PNC tonight! http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/1022.gif

Its pretty cool going to the show tonight knowing that anyone in the crowd could be a fellow TRFer or RIABer. MM67

http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/2.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Sep 3 2010, 02:44 PM)
Official word from PNC is that the parking lots open at 5pm.

Awesome! Thanks for finding out and letting us know. Tried to call a few times but never got through.

Enjoy the show!

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Sep 3 2010, 03:44 PM)
Sis is here, and we should be leaving soon...we hope to get a good parking spot!

Have fun Dhani! http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/2.gif

Hey all. A few of us TRF-ers are in a grass lot. Right next to the overpass. We're on the east side of the parkway under the big tree. I'm with PTA, Tarkus, Geddysmullet and Pags. Come hang out with us!

fantastic show..probably the best concert i ever witness...Rush is playing better and having more fun than ever in history..met alot of really cool peeps there...too bad none were from here..oh well...cya

QUOTE (Axeshredder @ Sep 4 2010, 06:20 PM)
fantastic show..probably the best concert i ever witness...Rush is playing better and having more fun than ever in history..met alot of really cool peeps there...too bad none were from here..oh well...cya

Did you get to see them in the 80s? Ive been to every album tour since Power Windows, they were so good when they were younger. These past few tours for S&A and VT dont compare. Not that they arent good now, but its not the same, Geddy's voice is really hurting these days.

QUOTE (trenken @ Sep 5 2010, 09:56 AM)

Did you get to see them in the 80s? Ive been to every album tour since Power Windows, they were so good when they were younger. These past few tours for S&A and VT dont compare. Not that they arent good now, but its not the same, Geddy's voice is really hurting these days.

Now, is that really necessary?

I really don't get people like you.

I saw them in the 80's. I thought they were as good at PNC. Everything clicked. Everything.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 5 2010, 01:10 PM)

I saw them in the 80's. I thought they were as good at PNC. Everything clicked. Everything.

I knew it wasn't just me. It was sheer magic, wasn't it?

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Sep 5 2010, 07:24 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 5 2010, 01:10 PM)

I knew it wasn't just me. It was sheer magic, wasn't it?

Honestly, I wasn't as pumped to see them as I was in the past. But, man, did I change my mind during the first three songs. Half way through "Presto" I knew something was up. I left the concert feeling mesmerized. It was so f***ing good!

Archived